• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much,

well - I think I should use following models for the next big mod:

MiG29

F-15C

KC10

and some little equipments just like Aim9 and so on. However - the following renderes are for another disscusion but I`m very proud of that workings so I will present some pics in here :

wire31.jpg

wire21.jpg

wire13.jpg

wire11.jpg

wire35.jpg

wire32.jpg

wire33.jpg

wire23.jpg

wire22.jpg

wire16.jpg

wire14.jpg

wire15.jpg

Thanks for watching,

TOM

Edited by TOMCATZ

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi,

oh yes but you have to wait some weeks for it please. I started to rebuild the complete model because I made some mistakes and I will release a complete "round" mod.

The new model should have around 80k polygons and will use complete new skins. I hope this story will come to a good end`. I`m very excited about it

My very best wishes to England,

Tom

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Well ,

I think it is a little bit critical: Krieger allready works on his MiG29 since a long time and I don`t want to thrust him or go into competition with him. I have a big big respect about his job he did so far.

And so I think it couldn`t be a nice step to show my own "work in progress" pics. I don`t know ...

Edited by TOMCATZ
  • Like 1

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Hi,

I reworked the shape of the MiG29. And after I did it I worked for new Textures because the ED textures are at the limit of details. And so I dumped my complete old MiG models and started again and one more time.

Someday 59Krieger will finish his outstanding MiG model and I waiting for it. But for now my own model should be well...

74.653 polygons + 1 times 2048x2048+ 6 times 1024x1024 textures

render without any effects

94084583.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My best wishes,

TOM

• Like 1

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

That looks really good, although I haven't flown the mig in ages.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Oh yes- conetrails and the afterburner are on the right position- works very fine now. In past I had some problem with the cockpit. There was some problems between the switch from the internal cockpit and the external and the player saw some parts of the external allthough he jump into the seat. That isn`t longer a problem - Now all parts works fine :)

Now I work on some damage models ...

My best wishes,

TOM

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Hi ALF- later- not yet. Otherwise: I can send the eds datas to you if you have 3ds Max 7or 8.

Best wishes,

TOM

The program 3d max is not established. Take on the future. Thanks for the answer.Itself and the Part of acquaintances use your model and have asked to write about the given system.
Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Hey Ducky- I love these skin. Did you worked it out for the stock ED model - Great job looks excellent:thumbup: .

I have a problem for my skin - I wasn`t able to find a photo which shows me the inner rudders symbol . It looks like a circuit or a banno - Don`t know what it is .

Thank you guys - Best wishes,

TOM

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif