Important for the Lockon Community

RvEFuSiOn

Hi all, recently I put a msg on the hyperlobby forums requesting Jiri to implement Fc2/DCS for it. And it looks like he is looking in to possibilities however, we need to tell him that there are people that actually want this, so I'm asking everyone who uses the Hyperlobby system to show their support by requesting him for it. If there is little or no support I doubt we will see support for FC2/DCS or much interest in implementing it.

Here is the thread

http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7732

Peace

Edited by =RvE=FuSiOn
  • Like 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have checked if is posible add FC2 in to HL but it is not posible at this time. Iam missing some important features to do. Its exactly:

1./ I have managed to run the game in to client gui via --net client commandline but its not all. HL need run the game in to client mode and pass there server ip, user callsign from HL and automatically connect, like on old lomac lobby

2./ Running gui in to server mode is OK but also there i need to pass user callsign from HL, like in lomac

I have found than part of FC2 is scripted in LUA, but those scrips do only minor background job for multiplayer and do not allow override internal variables. Game exe have some other commandline options to pass lua strings (for example force an internal variables etc). There iam missing because nothing is documented and those operations cannot be scripted by me.

Here coming request for Eagle Dynamic do something with it, so provide me required details or we can cooperate to made those features for next patch.

• Like 3

The last dying days of 1.12 in HL i recall were pretty bad, the irritating bunch of idiots coming in copying other players names and talking ****, not days to be remembered fondly....

I also remember a time a few years back when i had a proper internet psycho stalking me (i cannot mention the callsigns he used) i think Groove and GG will know who i'm talking about, i had some pretty nasty threatening PM's and other ****, it was a thoroughly miserable time and all thanks to HL.

Edited by Mustang

...it was a thoroughly miserable time and all thanks to HL.
Well, you are free to NOT use HL, but it may make the game more popular than it is now.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

That's the beauty of opinions - they tend to vary and do not necessarily accord with one's own. Neither do they have to, mind you. It's what makes the World go Round. Ain't nothing wrong with that :)

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

gimme a break ... philosophy and ignorance are totally different things.

So it's your way or the highway?

The proposal has been put to the Community. Afford the community a reasonable time within which to respond and proffer their respective opinions, however varied and seemingly counter-intuitive.

Statements akin to

UNBELIEVEABLE ! ..........:doh: UN BAA LIEEEVE AAABLE, this just blows me away, this .....*missing words* ...few replies are truly lessons
is counter-productive and does little to address the issue at hand :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just to copy over what I wrote in the HL forums.

If HL for Fc2 will show the same server list as in the game

(i can provide information on how to), then I am all for it.

Otherwise I am against it. I think multiple server lists would

be a mistake.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

@Viper: dont get me even started with bull..., but if you one of those who would like to dismantle all phonelines, just because someone "stalked" you on the phone...go for it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How on earth did you get that out of this:

The proposal has been put to the Community. Afford the community a reasonable time within which to respond and proffer their respective opinions, however varied and seemingly counter-intuitive. Statements akin to.........is counter-productive and does little to address the issue at hand

Just curious, is all ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jiri I would like to thank you for all the years you have kept Hyper lobby for all the different games. I used the lobby for IL2 but I much enjoyed that system of Online play, Thank you again.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

UNBELIEVEABLE ! ..........:doh: UN BAA LIEEEVE AAABLE, this just blows me away, this .....*missing words* ...few replies are truly lessons.

Lessong being that the following was untrue?

i can only say this and NOONE can disagree with me here:

Seriously, the confidence in there has to be brought down a few notches to the place called "reality" and "lack of hyperbole".

Now, If you had instead written something like "i can only say this and almost everyone will agree with me here", I would have agreed with you. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yoda, i think Jiri needs technical "help" to accomplish that.

It is my understanding that he feels it is better not to have a common server list,

or I misunderstood his posts in the HL forums. I offered this help over there.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'