New flyable choppers?

Stratos

Will be nice for film making specially.

NRG-vampire do you know where to get this mod ?

Sorry, you cannot download right now the "ALL Flyable Choppers" :(

HungaroJET making and testing this huge MOD (still) right now: choppers, weapons, guns at Chinook and flyable Harrier ! & more :)

You can find him and check his MOD at DCS server: =MW= Mod World, usually evenings. 7pm-11pm

He can fly all chopper (Ka-52 too)

Moreover i heard, he is making AH-60L BattleHawk also, (maybe with Beczl) using some UH-60_ER instead of Lynx but he has got problems again. BattleHawk sinking into ground, and exploding on sea (under: ground, mountains, buildings) so we cannot land with it yet :(

I think this modding is very hard, coz he needed to change some values in .dll and in .exe too, but its hardcoded by ED (or/and StarForce), so thats why he has many problems, he can change and add only .lua files :( - he wrote.

sign-pic4.jpg

Try this to have a fly no cockpit though, having some trouble with the cockpit, or should I say crashing when having the cockpit setup... Anyone any advice?

X:\Black Shark\Config\Input\

localizeinput.lua add the lines for the chopper

X:\Black Shark\Config\Input\Aircrafts

Copy say the Ka-50 directory to correct name Directory for chopper i.e. mi_24w

Edit the aircraftNames.lua add name i.e. ['mi_24w'] = _('mi-24V Real'),

• 8 months later...

Could you provide what lines?

I added to Mi-28N directory like it is written in file, but I can't control chopper so far. Somewhere is error.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Quick how to fly other choppers :pilotfly:...

In X:\Games\Black Shark\Config\Input\Aircrafts

Make a copy of ka-50 directory to the aircraft desired ie. ka-50 copy to mi-28N

In X:\Games\Black Shark\Scripts\Aircrafts

Make a copy of the ka-50 directory to the aircraft desired ie. ka-50 copy to mi-28N

Open in Notepad X:\Games\Black Shark\Config\Input\Aircrafts\aircraftnames.lua

Add the line under default ['mi-28n'] = _('mi-28n Real'),

Open in Notepad X:\Games\Black Shark\Scripts\Database\helicopters\mi-28N.lua

Edit the line

HumanCockpit = "no",

To HumanCockpit = "yes",

Open in Notepad X:\Games\Black Shark\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Common\customhuman.lua

Add the line under Yak_40 = 57 and add Mi_28N = 58;

Add the line under iCWS_F_15 = PlaneType.F_15, and add iCWS_MI_28N = PlaneType.Ka_50,

Add the line under CustomHumanData[PlaneType.A_10 ] = CWSType.iCWS_A_10 and add CustomHumanData[PlaneType.MI_28N ] = CWSType.iCWS_Ka_50

Now go into the mission editor and add new chopper MI-28N and set as Player and have a fly around..

Oh yea you can also change cockpit location etc by editing the X:\Games\Black Shark\Config\View\Server.lua and View.Lua.

Merry Christmas... :joystick:

You still won't be able to fly. Controls don't respond. And what is interesting, default Ka-50 key mapping also don't respond - is damaged. Every time I had to revert oryginal Input folder to get working Ka-50 again.

As I have written, somewhere is error. :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

What version do you have?

It is really weird if you can take control and I can't where I have done exactly same what you did.

Simply none of controls respond on pressings, also default Ka-50 is damaged too.

Could you give your modified files (all modified which are needed to fly) please? I'd like to replace my own and test.

ಠ_ಠ

Current Version 1.0.2

Done lots of changes to various files, its what i remember and notes taken when testing stuff a while ago. usually if you have no control its due to incorrect directory names not matching the correct aircraft name.

There is still a ton of things to fix to have a fully working chopper btw. Others are well ahead of what I've done.. Can use some weapons need more changes to get others to work, haven't done much more playing for a while.

Have the Chopper already flying..

['mi-28n'] must match the directory name mi-28n

Try this....

Ok Boberro if you still having trouble check the attachment its enough for basic flying all choppers.

This was only tested on a clean install of 1.02 to get choppers basicly flying.. If it causes any troubles you do these mods at your own risk.. Please make a back up first..

:pilotfly:

1. Extract RAR into your BlackShark directory.

2. Overwrite the files when prompted.

3. Once extracted run SETUPPITS.bat which should be in your blackshark directory.

Have Fun...

BasicFlyAllChoppers.rar

Thank you for files but it didn't work either - problem well known - controls don't respond unfortunately. WTF FTW!!!

In input folder names are identical like in aircraftnames.lua. Don't know what the hell is wrong.

:)

ಠ_ಠ

Just tried the Mi-24W with MadMurf notes and I can fly it!! I can also use the cannon and rockets. Not the missiles (or I'm doing something wrong). Will try this evening to change the missiles to the Vikhr or something like that and try to use it. Will LOPE work?

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Well I tried with the UH-60 and the Ah-64D and is not working. The Mi-24 works just fine. Any idea of how to add these american choppers?

Will be good If you can tell me how to make those Hind missiles functional If possible

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Hmm you meant Mi-24 works well with RAR given by MadMurf? In my case it doesn't :C

About missiles.... perhaps allowed missiles are assigned to cockpit so using Ka-50 cockpit = using only default weapons.

ಠ_ಠ