Notices

Old 01-22-2010, 03:39 AM   #1
Frazer

Reputation power: 77
Frazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Frazer Send a message via MSN to Frazer
Arrow DCS Black Shark Tweak Guide Alpha Version

I'm working on a tweak guide for DCS Blackshark. I think it would be nice to have a good guide for the community seen that information about this topic is all over the place. For this, I need your support!

I would like to see if anyone can add missing things and test settings.

Note that the tweak guide is not fully ready yet. I'm still about to add city tweaks, as these often give the biggest frame rate issues.

Thanks in advance!

DCS Black Shark Tweak Guide Alpha Version
(Edit: Right click and save if you use Internet Explorer, you need winrar to exctract the word file)

Last edited by Frazer; 01-22-2010 at 10:22 AM.
Frazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:44 AM   #2
Prophet4no1

Reputation power: 12
Prophet4no1 is just really niceProphet4no1 is just really nice

I got this warning when I clicked the link.

"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Old 01-22-2010, 03:53 AM   #3
Frazer

Frazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to beholdFrazer is a splendid one to behold

I was updating the link, try again
Old 01-22-2010, 04:54 AM   #4
26-J39

Reputation power: 13
26-J39 is just really nice26-J39 is just really nice

Looks great.. Very nice work..
26-J39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:58 AM   #5
Prophet4no1

Reputation power: 12
Prophet4no1 is just really niceProphet4no1 is just really nice

It opens now but comes up us a bunch of symbols, numbers and letters. Very odd.

This is a screen shot.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:17 AM   #6
Pete-W

Reputation power: 0
Pete-W will become famous soon enough

Well i have to say thankyou, because before you posted this i couldnt even fly for 10 minutes with the NVG's but i just managed a 47min flight with them...........i didnt have to change much but using some of your settings helped me
Pete-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:21 AM   #7
26-J39

Reputation power: 13
26-J39 is just really nice26-J39 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4no1 View Post
Try opening in Windows Word or Wordpad. *edit- u need WinRar to extract the *.dot file.

I also tried some of the nvidia setting... Got some more fps with better quality too.. Thx Frazer

Last edited by 26-J39; 01-22-2010 at 05:24 AM.
26-J39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:33 AM   #8
StrongHarm

Reputation power: 62
StrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to beholdStrongHarm is a splendid one to behold

I was freaking out because my vid cards weren't heating up, yet I wasn't getting good frame rates. I was able to double my frame rate, decrease my CPU usage, and increase the visual quality after several hours of research. Check my observations here:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...902#post813902
StrongHarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #9
Marge

Reputation power: 0
Marge is an unknown quantity at this point

Very good and useful job. Thanks a lot to you and StrongHarm, as I guess it took you many hours spent to do that and a big work.
What do you think about using nHancer for GC tweaking? I'm using it for BS and Open Falcon and appreciate.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:25 AM   #10
Frazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4no1 View Post
Right click and save (strange that clicking doesn't work for you). Then get winrar (widely used) to extract the word file.

Last edited by Frazer; 01-22-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Frazer is offline   Reply With Quote