Is it possible to increase the MFD font size

Lymark

Not the entire MFD font, but that particular part where it shows the contacts altitude in both the radar and D/L page(Picture attached). I can't be the only one who has had to zoom in very closely in order to read it ,right?

I feel like it's one of those looking through a computer monitor vs eyeball things. Would be nice If we could adjust it somehow in order to compensate for the fact that we can't be sitting in the cockpit IRL. IIRC, there used to be a similar DCS1.5 mod for the old A-10C a few years back.

Font.thumb.png.5e2ec6705e48105129b7980b7d885ae8.png

While I can read it fine: that's why TrackIR is 6dof - just lean in a bit, and maybe add zoom.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

I'm using TrackIR and I do lean in toward the displays too. Guess I'm just too used to having a fixed view where I can keep an eye on all MFDs, as well as look ahead to not lose my outside SA.

Not really a big deal tho, just thought I'd ask on here anyway.

i have the mfcd displays on a 2nd monitor when i'm not using VR, if you have a 2nd monitor around i can post here how to get their displays showing on another screen if that helps ?

Ahh! I really should consider getting a 2nd monitor :lol:

didn't notice a difference in fps - there shouldn't be a difference really, i definitely recommend exporting the mfcd's to another monitor if you can - it's a game changer not having to change views on your main screen (trackir or not), doesn't even have to be some decent monitor - whatever you can get your hands on would work just fine and if it's some trash monitor from 10yrs ago it'll probably be closer to the real thing than something new :P