Updated list of HUD symbols for using anti radar missiles with fant pod?

rinkerbuck

I just started using this plane really for the first time and am trying to do SEAD with it. I've noticed a lot of the HUD symbols I'm seeing don't seem to be listed on any of the instructions and documents I've found for the plane. i.e. "S", "RT", "H". Is there an updated list somewhere?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

No, like I said, they are out of date. I had someone in discord pull something out of a lua file though and they got me the right info. There are a whole bunch of systems that are not listed on the official docs and/or ones that have different symbols than listed.

• Thanks 1

No, like I said, they are out of date. I had someone in discord pull something out of a lua file though and they got me the right info. There are a whole bunch of systems that are not listed on the official docs and/or ones that have different symbols than listed.

Would you care to share the info?

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

old bugs, inconsistent and not up-to-date documentation. Then I see the ambitious product roadmap and realize that ED enjoys almost perfect market monopoly in their space. Despite this, they will be taking on the AAA, Ace Combat, Air-Quake space with Modern Combat. DCS is a pretty girl and gets away with these flaws. BMS is and older and not-as-pretty gal and has to deliver the goods,

But yes, thank you for pointing this out as I love flying both the frogs.

• 2 months later...