[BUG] ARC-159 UHF bindings

RaTzo

The key binding for the LOAD function only depresses the button and does not allow it to be released until you click on the button with your mouse.

I am building a Voice Attack profile to define multiple presets but it cannot work because the button button in the cockpit will not release after it has been pressed using a keybinding.

The key bindings in the menu for Guard and Preset are opposite. If you want to bind a key to make the radio go into Preset you have to set that key in the Guard position.

The key bindings for Main and Both are opposite. If you want to bind a key to make the radio go into Both you have to set the keybind in the Main spot.

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Also the "UHF ARC-159 Mode Inc" and "UHF ARC-159 Mode Dec" as well as "UHF ARC-159 Function Inc" and "UHF ARC-159 Function Dec" are not working as intended since release.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

• 1 month later...
Thank you.

Any update on when this will be fixed?

Thanks,

RaT

F-14B, A-10C,F-18C Lot 20, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, Spitfire LF Mk IX, F-15C, Mig-29, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf

i9 9900k 5.0GHz, 32GB RAM, 1080Ti, Rift S, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Dual Monitors 4K & 1080

Every Day, Someone Uses Cute Krispy Snacks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...