[REPORTED] HARM's broken after new patch

whaaw

Hello everyone!

I noticed in the new Patch (JDAM) the HARM's do not track properly and fly very strange. I had multiple emitting targets in the same area and all 6 hARMS fired missed (2 passes). Fired on a normal vehicle or antenna it almost misses every time, that was not the case before patch. that happens in SP and Too mode!

here you can see the behavior: you can also see the "wiggeling" in flight. this was not the case before the last patch.: (it went for a ship and hit the target in this case)

This was open Beta Multiplayer on https://thefraternitysim.com/ server

I did a SP mission to show it better (also added mission, track and tacview):

Normandy_Sandbox.miz

Harm bug.trk

Tacview-20190411-112612-DCS-Normandy_Sandbox.zip

Edited by whaaw

SFMBE

Yup, sadly I can confirm this broken thing both in SP and MP. Just got team killing in MP when in fact I clearly targeting Tor but the missile tracked and destroyed friendly SAM nearby. In SP, the HARM just happily flies above the targeted SA-11. All fired in TOO mode.

Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Yup, can confirm in SP and MP. I’ve had a harm look like it hit and the target not destroyed too.

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

For me, their accuracy has dropped indeed and now they're not as reliable. But I'm still getting kills on radars, just not 1 HARM = 1 kill anymore. Maybe it's because of an implemented CEP?

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro