Triggers / score

swiss_lipo

Hello,

First thing first, I'm really enjoying this Red Flag Campaign. The radio procedures keep me on my toes but I think I'm doing things the right order now.

I do have a question though, without spoiling all the fun of course, about how mission score is related to the different triggers or events in the mission.

I have just finished M03 and managed to bring all Tornados back home. Blue side shot down 6 planes and the f-16's destroyed the enemy ground forces. I managed to splash both choppers (but one of them landed, heavily damaged).

I think my only mistake was to forget about the Departure radio procedure after take off.

On the RTB, everything was respected, ATIS, Approach, tower for final, ground, parking.

But I never got a "mission complete" message and I obtained a final score of 65.

I am pretty sure the problem is on my side. Maybe I am missing a point. Is it possible to get a clue on what events or procedures are related to the final score ?

I am really willing to improve and do things right because I find the missions totally immersive. So I'd like to really feel like I'm doing my part right.

So thank you in advance for any help or clue on the topic,

And of course, my best thoughts and wishes to everyone !

I sent my wingman to the recon mission, but now I do not remember if I got a message back from him.

And yes about the helicopter it way also my guess afterwards. I think that even after being shot down, if it lands, it still counts as alive for DCS.

Anyway, I'm working hard on the 04 mission. Night time is really a hard time for me. Not sure why the Tornados won't attack the sa-15... I confirm, you really made a very technical campaign... and I thought I was on holidays !

Thanks for the quick reply !

:santa: