C101 EFM

Xoho

• 1 year later...
If you exceed ITT or ITT time limit you can get stall, engine fire, chip in oil...

If engine computer is off and you are not extremely careful with throttle you will get engine stall.

Negative Gs will cause oil pressure and fuel pressure drop.

Etc.

Hi, I was looking to buying this module for training with some students and I wanted to ask if the engine limitations are still correctly modeled? As well as if the IFR suite works correctly? I also find very strange about the CC no limits thing. I watched spudknocker video and he was having some nasty temperatures in the interstage and nothing ever happened. Thanks.

Edited by hein22

Stay safe

C-101EB mirrors exactly real aircraft data. You can fly IFR in a realistic way using any of the cockpit instruments. EB engine fails when exceeding an ITT of 832°C for more than 5 min, this limitation is removed in CC according to subject matter expert.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

C-101EB mirrors exactly real aircraft data. You can fly IFR in a realistic way using any of the cockpit instruments. EB engine fails when exceeding an ITT of 832°C for more than 5 min, this limitation is removed in CC according to subject matter expert.

Thanks Vibora, I'll go ahead and purchase. One thing to note, I think the SME meant that the limits of the CC were so much higher, that full throttle didn't make the temperatures or compressors RPM to exceed them. So my question is: did you (apart from removing the limitation) increase those limits as well (in code and gauges markings)? Or just removed the fails and that's all? Thanks again.

Stay safe