How to Start DCS on Monitor 2

Setting the monitor to primary is only way I know. Only takes a second to right click the monitor in the nvidia control panel and make it the primary. Word is that big picture mode in steam allows you to select which monitor to output to but I have never used it and wouldn't apply to you unless you are using the steam version of DCS.

ROTORCRAFT RULE

GB Aorus Ultra Z390| 8700K @ 4.9GHz | 32 GB DDR4 3000 | MSI GTX 1080ti | Corsair 1000HX | Silverstone FT02-WRI | Nvidia 3D Vision Surround | Windows 10 Professional X64

Volair Sim Cockpit, Rift S, Saitek X-55 HOTAS, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Microsoft FF2, OE-XAM Bell 206 Collective, C-Tek anti-torque pedals

UH-1, SA342, Mi-8, KA50, AV8B, P-51D, A-10C, L39, F86, Yak, NS-430, Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf

I am new to DCS, and would like to have DCS World 2.5 go to "Monitor 2" at startup.

How may I tell DCS to go somewhere other than Monitor 1 at startup?

Thanks

Al:D

Try Display Fusion. I don't know if the FREE Version as I own the Pro but it is an excellent utility and you can install it on more than one computer.

https://www.displayfusion.com/

I am new to DCS, and would like to have DCS World 2.5 go to "Monitor 2" at startup.

How may I tell DCS to go somewhere other than Monitor 1 at startup?

Thanks

Al:D

You don't run in in full mode? You only want DCS to be use monitor 2? Or do you mean you want the main UI to be on the second monitor?

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1