Viggen At Sea Mission Pack

MBot

With this small mission pack I wanted to create some naval oriented signature missions for the Viggen. All missions involve some element of reconnaissance and strike. The missions are fairly straightforward and represent how I imagine the Viggen would have been used in war. Randomization is built in where possible, so hopefully they offer some replayability from time to time.

Included are:

1 - Pest Control - Anti-ship strike on Soviet Tarantul III-class missile corvettes.

2 - Utan Spaning Ingen Aning - Naval reconnaissance mission to provide target coordinates for a strike on a Krivak-II class frigate.

3 – Big Game - Wing sized attack against the guided missile cruiser Slava.

4 - ÖB:s Klubba - Strike of the E1 Attack Group against Soviet invasion fleet.

The missions should be COOP compatible. Scripts should adapt to client aircraft (including client reconnaissance). Just go into the Mission Editor and switch aircraft from AI to clients according to your number of players (aircraft that are not taken by humans should remain AI). Important: Remember to switch client loadouts from "RB-04E for AI" to regular RB-04E.

ViggenAtSea.zip

With this small mission pack I wanted to create some naval oriented signature missions for the Viggen....

Thanks a lot ... love to have new content to fly, and the Viggen is one of my favorite aircrafts (tough it's been a while since I last flew it on a serious mission, as I've been dedicated to the Hornet mostly).

Will play them and give feedback afterwards.

Cheers!

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 3 months later...

Thank you! Really nice set of missions - I highly recommend checking them out if you're flying the Viggen :thumbup:

@MBot You don't happen to have any more missions you could share?

A-10C Warthog | AJS-37 Viggen | F-5E Tiger II | Mig-15bis | MiG-19P Farmer