CubanAce Simulations Forms a Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

-----------------------------------------------------------------

We As a Team Strive to bring nothing but a complete Realistic Simulation of our Work This Means that we Try Really Hard And Aim to release Our Work/Assets Free Of Bugs,We are Starting out as a Small Team of 2 and we are currently Helping Deka Iron Work Simulation Developing (CAP) China Assets Pack and is our Priority,We all strive for the same goal and that is to Please the DCS Community with Aircraft and Other Assets While at the same time Enjoying our Development work and we also see this as an opportunity to Grow our Skills and learn From Other 3rd Parties.

The Team

Frank Jauregui (CubanAce) Programmer,3D,2D Lead Developer.

37331047_10156720838208680_6025528615922302976_n.jpg

Angel Francisco Viscaino Hernandez (Silver Dragon): Programmer, 3D Artist

bio2.jpg

OUR ROAD MAP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 Making Assets for Deka China Assets Pack.(priority)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by cubanace

Given the lack of your experience I suggest you start with much simplier aircraft. Maybe some civil prop - cessna maybe? DCS modding is not simple 3d modeling or editing some strings in text lua-files. Don`t rush for heavy mods like you`ve choosen.

Otherwise your work be "cubanaced" again...

Anyway, wish you luck, we'll see what you've got - I'll start my timer ;)

Given the lack of your experience I suggest you start with much simplier aircraft. Maybe some civil prop - cessna maybe? DCS modding is not simple 3d modeling or editing some strings in text lua-files. Don`t rush for heavy mods like you`ve choosen.

Otherwise your work be "cubanaced" again...

Anyway, wish you luck, we'll see what you've got - I'll start my timer ;)

Hahaha make sure your Timer runs for over a year,And no worries we can handle this Aircraft,if I was alone I would not be able too,but with a Team More Doors Open.

Edited by cubanace

Call me skeptical, but barely two weeks ago you said you were leaving DCS modding behind:

To the DCS community my Apologies but I have decided to move on,I wish you all the best and thank you for supporting me even in my worst times,but I just can't keep going I thought I could but I guess reality struck me after doing some thinking..

What's changed and reinvigorated you?

As an aside, you're literally doing the same thing *again* that's given you a not so great reputation: announcing projects/"news" well in advance of actually having anything.

Edited by Buzzles

Cubanace: I've always been a fan of your potential (wish you finished the SU-17) and thought your critics were out of line. I do think you, unnecessarily, shot yourself in the foot when it came to RAZBAM. That being said, I look forward to your endeavors as a third party dev team ( assuming that's what your shooting for). You have skill, the desire to learn, tenacity and hopefully a new sense of humility that will not see you shooting back at every online naysayer. The Kfir is a good choice for DCS and I wish you nothing but the best.

"Buzzles QUOTE "What's changed and reinvigorated you?

My awnser to your question is that I Deny to give up,Instead I decided to seak help and form a team,I was blind to the truth and that was that I could never finish a module by my self,also all the aircraft I picked on my past we're out of my reach and out of my state,i Committed the mistake of announcing all those projects and I even tried to make them all but I just could not with out correct information and documentation by my self.Now I am only working on aircraft we get Access too and in my same State and with the help of a Team and we will work on this aircraft until complete and nothing more!!

Also You guys know how much I loved Moding and my SU-57 But i have learned that in order to Succeed and finally reach what i want i have to give all i have and Commit to only one Project at a time,I will Erase any Bad PR i still have with time and my work and Dedication,i might not have been perfect and had made mistakes on my past,but one thing is for sure i have the Will and Dedication to Make this happen,i always wanted to work alone because i honestly did not trust no one and i tried to learn it all by my self but thats extremely hard so i finally Accept the truth that a Team was Needed,So i reach for HElp and even others Offer Help and that is how i have started this Small Team of 3 at the moment.

"OUR GOAL"

Our Teams goal is that our modules be released Bug Free,i been observing other 3rd parties and even Eagle dynamics,and it has come to my Attention that releasing a Product unclompleted or with bugs is unacceptable in my Book as a Future Developer so we Aim to fully complete the Atlas Cheetah or Kfir for that matter and Bug Free,That includes,all weapon systems,Navigation,Overall Everything ready as intended as the real Aircraft,So there will be no early release on our end,these are the things i look for as a developer in the future.

Edited by cubanace

MY goal along with my Team...

Hi,

May I suggest something to you? Anyway... Try to use “our Team” instead of “My Team“... It will bring you some sympathy. You need it to have success in your business.

Good luck.

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
typo

I would echo 55 sevas and say maybe start with a simpler aircraft that would be quicker and easier to access to establish a reputation for quality. Not saying you haven't done good work already, but I haven't tried your mods as the SU-57 obviously doesn't have data available. In any case good luck and I hope you're able to contribute high fidelity aircraft.

I hope you succeed, the community always needs new platforms :)

I kind of agree however on the need to start small, even with a civilian plane which have much simpler avionics.

I would love a C-130 by the way, but the combat gunship version doesn't appeal me as much

I truly Appreciate all the support and Advises you guys are giving,I will always be with Open ears and willing to Follow this Community wishes as well.

Now,about somewhat Advanced systems,that is the reason we have an advanced coder with years of Experience in C++ and he also has been an engineer for over 15 years,he comes from other simulation Platforms but loves DCS and he Noticed my work and well here we are today,there's also another Possibility of another Member Joining I just can't say yet untill Official,but that would make us 4 members .

Our Team is now here to Work and Commit to you guys needs,After all you guys are and have always been what made DCS grow in such rate.

Our Teams goal is that our modules be released Bug Free.

Hum... from professional development experience and looking around at other game (AAA, indie, DCS modules, other sims) that does not happen often if not at all. That's quite a statement from a team that have just formed.

Don't take it wrong but to me it looks like something that is just not possible and it does not brings confidence. And jugging other's work is not good either.

"We prefer to release modules/mods as bug free as possible" might have been a better choice of words ?

Anyway the more quality modules the better so good luck :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

UPDATE

OK,Our Team has taken into consideration our Community Advises and FeedBack in Regards an easier Approach For our First Modules,We have Sat down and Spoken About this matter and a Way to Grow Trust in our work that we will put out.

We have decided that Making a Cessna O-2 "Oscar Deuce" Is best to Grow our Experience as a Future 3rd Party and as a team we have the Ability to make this Aircraft for DCS,This Aircraft is the Military Version of the Cessna 337 Super SkyMaster,So we will Include in our Module Both Variants the Military Variant and the Civil Variant as our First Release Module,We need to Grow Trust and Also start building our Funds to make more Projects in the Future.

I will be Modeling the Exterior Aircraft model and Weapons While Silver Dragon Tackles the Cockpit,Our Coder will Focus on the planes Systems,I will also work on overall Codes when it comes to making Art and Adding things Needed for our module to run in game,I will also Work on the Animations of the Cockpit and Lighting,So as you guys can see we as a team will Work in different Aspects of the Planes we work on.

The Atlas Cheetah is undergoing Research At the moment,its safe to say that the Cessna O-2 Will Deffenetly Come Before.

Again Thank you guys for your FeedBack and We Look Forward to Bringing you guys Our Work,Thank you.

------------------------------

Road Map

------------------------------

CESSNA O-2 "Oscar Deuce"

ATLAS CHEETAH

AC-130

Best Regards CubanAce.

Edited by cubanace

Cuban, can I offer one more piece of advice?

Please run your announcement+big posts through MS Word/Google Docs spell and grammar checks, or have someone on the team proof read them.

The overuse and rather haphazard use of capital letters in your sentences makes your posts harder to read and also unfortunately gives off the impression (to me at least) as if they're written by an excitable teenager, which you're clearly not.

If you're pushing to be more professional, that's a nice easy win for you :)

We have decided that Making a Cessna O-2 "Oscar Deuce" Is best to Grow our Experience as a Future 3rd Party and as a team we have the Ability to make this Aircraft for DCS,This Aircraft is the Military Version of the Cessna 337 Super SkyMaster,So we will Include in our Module Both Variants the Military Variant and the Civil Variant as our First Release Module,We need to Grow Trust and Also start building our Funds to make more Projects in the Future.

mmm, it's not a good look that within 24 hours of announcement your launch product has completely changed, presumably along with all the planning for the future months and months of development.

Would like to see:

Panavia Tornado

Panther AS565

English Electric Lightning.

Cuban, can I offer one more piece of advice?

Please run your announcement+big posts through MS Word/Google Docs spell and grammar checks, or have someone on the team proof read them.

The overuse and rather haphazard use of capital letters in your sentences makes your posts harder to read and also unfortunately gives off the impression (to me at least) as if they're written by an excitable teenager, which you're clearly not.

If you're pushing to be more professional, that's a nice easy win for you :)

I Definitely need help when it comes to Grammar,I will defenetly look into improving it,thank you buzzles.

Best of luck with your venture, I think it's a great idea to start fresh and clean and the Cessna is a really good idea for a first venture. You may even appeal to some civilian flight sim fans with that one.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome stuff guys. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.