A little sneak preview - Kosmosima SCG (Space Combat Grip)

rrohde

UIV, VKB owner and chief engineer, has dropped a little sneak peek on another forum, and since it's out in the open now, here's a couple of teaser images of the VKB Kosmosima SCG (Space Combat Grip). Of course, it's also very much usable in DCS.

Please be aware that this is not an announcement, but a little something to see for those that have been waiting for the Kosmosima design to be revealed:

rrfHEbr.jpg

vum0OVn.jpg

A few key points of info I was given so far:

- Comes in both left- and right-handed versions (SCG-L and SCG-R)

- Both have a contactless twist adapter built-in by default (can be hard-locked via screw)

- Compatible with Gunfighter and Gladiator Pro bases

- Both have two LED indicators; one single-color, the second RGB (operation of the LED indicators can be customized via software)

- Both have dual-stage triggers

- All hat switches on both grips have push functionality, and one can toggle between analog/digital mode via long push

- Both come with a detachable palm rest

- Planned retail price is less than $99 (per grip)

Please be aware that I don't have any further info and details at this time (and no ETA). Once I get more updates down the line, I will try and keep everyone informed.

Edited by rrohde
Added second image, adjusted info

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

According to VKB HQ, the Kosmosima grip variants will be released for Gunfighter Mk.I and Mk.II - so yes.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com