[REPORTED]JTAC 9-Line Readback A-10C no response 2.5.1

Hey guys. anyone have this issue in 2.5.1 OpenBeta? the JTAC Dialogue stops working at the 9-Line Readback - hitting F1 does nothing - no readback and no further interaction with the JTAC. Checking out and checking in again with the JTAC also makes no difference - you are just stuck there.

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

Hey guys. anyone have this issue in 2.5.1 OpenBeta? the JTAC Dialogue stops working at the 9-Line Readback - hitting F1 does nothing - no readback and no further interaction with the JTAC. Checking out and checking in again with the JTAC also makes no difference - you are just stuck there.

Confirmed and same problem with the Harrier

not sure about 2.5.1 but I've seen the JTAC dialog/script get stuck in older versions if you did something unexpected (e.g. decide to target a pop-up SAM threat before destroying the designated target, or attempt to check-out)

nope the process in this case is as it should be. in-task with the same JTAC and the same target.

overalien

System specs:

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

• ED Team

Hi all

this has been report, we hope to have it in the next update

thanks

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Confirmed Ill.

I hope this gets sorted out; it seems to me that every time I fancy a spin in the A-10C, something doesn't work, and I'm left messing around with it for ages to try and sort it out--only to find out it's actually a bug!

DCS is still a great flight sim and it's come a long way--but this sort of shyte needs to end.

AD

Kit:

B550 Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5800X w/ Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE, 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury DDR4 @3600MHz C16, Gigabyte RTX 3070 Windforce 8GB, EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 PSU, HP Omen 32" 2560x1440, Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS fitted with Leo Bodnar's BU0836A controller.

--Flying is the art of throwing yourself at the ground, and having all the rules and regulations get in the way!

If man was meant to fly, he would have been born with a lot more money!

I think after the latest OB update from this week the Datalink is not fully fixed yet. JTAC interaction now seems OK, but the targets do not appear on the TAD (no red triangle) after "stand by data, cleared to engage" response by the JTAC. Anyone else have this issue?

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear:

I think after the latest OB update from this week the Datalink is not fully fixed yet. JTAC interaction now seems OK, but the targets do not appear on the TAD (no red triangle) after "stand by data, cleared to engage" response by the JTAC. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes, I´m with the same problem, red triangle don´t appear

This issue seems intermittent. sometimes the triangle appears and sometimes not - in similar missions.

overalien

System specs:

Flightgear: