AI AV8B Ground Starts - Permanently HOT

Hi All,

I think this might be a bug.....No matter which ground start option you select for the AV8B in the ME, it is set as a hot start.

I tested both options just in case the code had been reversed in error.....always possible. Unfortunately it had no effect but it eliminated one possibility.

Also selecting either "Takeoff from ground" or "Takeoff from ground hot" sets the aircraft starting altitude at 2000m, this is true of all ground start airframes but Helos seem to be set to start at 500m. Manual adjustment does not seem to address the hot start issue for the AV8B. Thanks.

PS: Following further tests I have encountered a great deal of stuttering when AI AV8Bs are included in a mission.

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All,

Posted in support of my bug report and others in this section of the Forums.

As I understand it Ai aircraft performance in game is the responsibility of ED and not TPD, hence reporting the bug in the 2.5 bug report section. If I am wrong please feel free to correct me.Many thanks.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi it's me again,

I find myself having to bump this thread yet again unfortunately, as the issue persists following today's update.

I know there have been priorities in other areas and I accept that, but this thread has not even been recognised as a "reported bug"..... so my questions are...... has it been reported and is it on a fix list please? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. :thumbup:

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

In latest beta version 2.5.2.18307 Update 3

1) simply AI harrier DO NOT takeoff from LHA Tarawa. Its bugged. Harrier stay like freeze and do not move in any direction.

2) takoeff UH-1H form LHA Tarawa cause CTD

Edited by Magot

Also on AV8B wingman not taking off fromTarawa.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...