Argo Campaing mission 3 problem

_schepper_

Hey, i want to start campaing mission 3, but it tels me it needs modules to load mission??

F-4e by belsimtek?

Can sombody help?

5cdab11b0eb65dd3399e7c42e53372e3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

Hi Schepper

I found a solution to skip mission 3 and start mission 4 waiting for the "offcial solution" :)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201387

Good flight

I managed to skip the mission, with that solution :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote this another place on the forum regarding the same bug

If you want to play mission 3 then you can edit the mission 3 file.

However, be aware that mission 3 have a bug with the cargo that you need to move.. The 300kg cargo fly arround like the wind, and even very small swing on the cable will make it fly arround like crazy and even above your rotor... You can start the mission, but you cannot complete/win.

I found the below solution here to play mission 3

https://www.reddit.com/r/hoggit/comm...es_f4e_module/

Open up the miz in 7zip or whatever is your favorite zip based program. Extract the "mission" file within. Open that up in notepad++. Remove the line ["F-4E by Belsimtek"] = "F-4E by Belsimtek",

Resave the file, make sure not to add any extensions. Paste the file over the old one within the .miz. Close zip program, launch the game, and take a shot of your favorite whiskey for good luck.

Otherwise sit and wait for it to get patched because it is already reported.