Engine shutoff button

84-Simba

Hi there !

I hope I'm not blasting an opened door but some of us Warthog throttle users would love to map the engine shutoff button.

The Warthog throttle has buttons at the bottom of the engine axis, so when we roll back the throttle before the idle detent it can activate switches (29 and 30).

What we would like is to be able to map the engine shutoff button to those switches so when we pass back to idle detent it activates that button, pull virtual throttle back and shut the engine off.

Well, it is not an absolute necessity but it would be a cool thing to add to that magnificent module.

Please :-)

Thank you,

Best regards.

Simon

It works in both DCS releases...

I just checked, and i mapped it to: "Engines STOP"

it's in the "Engine & Fuel" category

The default key is "RShift+End" and it is mapped to "JOY_BTN29" of my warthog Throttle

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K

The Engines STOP button only moves throttle lever to off position if thrust axis is <15%. Simply binding one of the off lever buttons on the Warthog to this command works because the axis will be at 0% when it is pressed. It is also the same command as the red button with tooltip "Engine Shutdown Button" next to the throttle in the cockpit.