Notices

Old 12-19-2017, 07:59 PM   #1
Hollywood_315

Lightbulb VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

VAICOM PRO 2.5
INTERACTIVE VOICE COMMUNICATIONS PLUGIN FOR DCS WORLD
www.vaicompro.com

VAICOM PRO requires VoiceAttack

VAICOM PRO (FREE/PRO) is by far the most advanced voice recognition interface available for DCS World today. Running as a dedicated plugin in VoiceAttack, it provides an unparalleled immersive experience within the DCS World simulation environment. You've never been so right in the middle of the action.

​VAICOM PRO employs speech recognition for interactive communications with all airborne and ground-based AI units, replacing the immersion-breaking F-keys and on-screen menus. VAICOM PRO does not require any keyboard actions. Instead this powerful plugin lets you have direct and realistic conversations with AI units using only your headset, HOTAS and aircraft radio systems just like in real life. With its 100% keyboard- and menu-free comms VAICOM PRO is the ultimate complement to your HOTAS and (VR) headset setup.

VAICOM PRO's IP network-based architecture uses lua scripts and JSON object exchange to establish a realtime hook into the DCS World events engine without using DirectX keys. This low-level integration with the DCS core leads to a fully synchronized and zero-latency experience. The use of the UDP network protocol means that e.g. simpit builders can even run VoiceAttack with VAICOM PRO on a different host than DCS World itself.​ The cross-module extended command set provides access to commands outside the reach of the regular comms menus (ever wanted to do JTAC mission in an F-15C? now you can!). The included profile can be extended with your own keywords and commands.

VAICOM PRO is just as suitable for beginning virtual pilots as it is for advanced users. Get started with the free-to-download FREE edition and purchase your personal PRO license key to unlock support for all DCS modules and for use of the complete range of available PRO features and options. ​

---- DOWNLOAD VAICOM PRO HERE: ----

http://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html

Please read carefully the included User Manual for installation und usage instructions (PDF also attached to this post for reference).
Check post #2 for latest updates.

Happy flying!

Brief introduction tutorial video on Youtube:
https://youtu.be/Tvrsnan8oM4

---- FEATURED VIDEO ----

Make sure to check out this cool in-action vid by @TheLT shooting up some stuff with JTAC in the Harrier using VAICOM PRO
Nice job mate

Spudknocker taking VAICOM PRO for a ride:

VAICOM PRO 2.5 User Manual

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World:
www.vaicompro.com

Last edited by Hollywood_315; 09-02-2018 at 07:49 PM.
Hollywood_315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 08:00 PM   #2
Hollywood_315

Default ++++ NEWS UPDATES ++++

++++ NEWS UPDATES ++++
-----
10/09 Plugin version 2.5.5 is available! Latest build: 180910-01.
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=938
This build features a plugin auto-updater, so this should be the last download you need to do yourself

19/08 Chatter Themepack 2.5.2 can now be downloaded:
https://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html
This has +9dB increased loudness compared to 2.5.1 version.

-----
Garmin NS430 users look here:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=878

Don't miss out on @Schepper's useful kneeboard tool to peek at the keyword list while in-flight.
Very handy - especially for VR!
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=102

Speech recognition profile backup & restore tool:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...&postcount=173

-----

VR Simpit | Oculus Rift CV1 | ASUS X-99A | Intel 8-core i7-5960X@3GHz | 32GB RAM | ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix Gaming 11G | Samsung EVO SSD 1TB | HOTAS Thrustmaster Warthog 80mm extended | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | ButtKicker G2 w/ SSA |

www.vaicompro.com

Last edited by Hollywood_315; 09-10-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 12-19-2017, 08:32 PM   #3
skunk160

BOUGHT!!!!

Thanks Hollywood.....now have to wait 4 weeks to try it
Old 12-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #4
=Buckeye=

Default VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Thanks, Hollywood. Will purchase once I get home from the office.

I'm curious, is there any way I can update in a way that I merge/retain my current profile additions from the original VAICOM? For example I have added some phrases to your profile because VoiceAttack never understands me...for example, when I say "bogey dope" it thinks I say "bowl you don't" or any number of other things. Is it possible for me to easily merge these one off additions I've made? Or will need I need to manually add them?

Thanks, and looking forward to PRO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Order:
Custom made Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Halls Sensors and Otto switches

VR Rig:
ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC 1080Ti | i7-4790K | Dell U3415W Curved 21:9 3440x1440 on Ergotron LX Tall mount | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB | (x2) Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB
=Buckeye= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #5
Hollywood_315

@Skunk Thanks! Good luck with the wait and CU in a few weeks
@Buckeye there are several ways to approach this, you'll find it in the manual.
Most notably the plugin has a dedicated Keywords Training Mode to improve recognition.
Check it out and catch me on PM if need help with it.
Cheers

www.vaicompro.com
Old 12-19-2017, 11:19 PM   #6
dburne
Veteran

Nice!

I have had VA for a little while, used in another sim and have been meaning to get it set up for DCS, so good timing I think this would probably help me a lot getting things sorted for DCS.

EVGA X79 Dark MB|4820K @ 4.50 Ghz|16gb Corsair Platinum 2133 Mhz| EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 Elite |VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro|VPC T-50 |Warthog Throttle|MFG Pedals|Oculus Rift CV1|Windows 10 64 bit
dburne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 11:27 PM   #7
_schepper_

Thanks for the release

Can't wait to test this tomorow,
I just read the manual, and looks verry good, like i was hoping for.

Good job,

Greets

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention
_schepper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 12:55 AM   #8
eric963

Hollywood,

Have used the old version in the past. Just got your PRO version but I'm stuck on two things. The first thing is in the configuration it always shows as easy communications:on when its set to off in DCS (Both 1.5 and 2.2)

With the radio set to the proper freq I say a command and get the confirmation beep but the command is never issued.

Can you point my in a direction to try to resolve this. (A10C) I have attached a capture of the PTT config

Thanks
Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	479
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	174630  

Last edited by eric963; 12-20-2017 at 01:52 AM. Reason: More Info
eric963 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:01 AM   #9
=Buckeye=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood_315 View Post
@Skunk Thanks! Good luck with the wait and CU in a few weeks

@Buckeye there are several ways to approach this, you'll find it in the manual.

Most notably the plugin has a dedicated Keywords Training Mode to improve recognition.

Check it out and catch me on PM if need help with it.

Cheers

Beautiful, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Order:
Custom made Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Halls Sensors and Otto switches

VR Rig:
ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC 1080Ti | i7-4790K | Dell U3415W Curved 21:9 3440x1440 on Ergotron LX Tall mount | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB | (x2) Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB
=Buckeye= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 04:02 AM   #10
Hollywood_315

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric963 View Post
Hollywood,

Have used the old version in the past. Just got your PRO version but I'm stuck on two things. The first thing is in the configuration it always shows as easy communications:on when its set to off in DCS (Both 1.5 and 2.2)

With the radio set to the proper freq I say a command and get the confirmation beep but the command is never issued.

Can you point my in a direction to try to resolve this. (A10C) I have attached a capture of the PTT config

Thanks
Eric
@eric can you update the page using the refresh button with the circular arrow. The (default) designation should change to A-10C and the correct easy comms mode should be shown. If it doesn't please catch me on PM and we'll have a look.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

www.vaicompro.com

Tags
comms, vaicom, viacom, voice recognition, voiceattack