TTI-Cover-LV-nttr-eow.png

You can DOWNLOAD the latest version here via ED User Files--->

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3064270/

Designed for Singleplayer or Private Co-op Only

Guides, Tutorials, and General Documentation for TTI SP:
TTI SP Guides, Tutorials, General Documentation

UP-TO-DATE CHANGELOG:
TTI SP Mission Changelog

Join the TTI Community Discord for technical support, general DCS help and to find fellow pilots to fly with:
TTI Community Discord Server

Please consider supporting Through The Inferno DCS and community projects. You can do so via Patreon!
Support Through The Inferno on Patreon!

Looking for the multiplayer server?
Multiplayer Server Info Thread:https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

WHY PLAY TTI AND HOW IT WORKS:

1. FLY AND ENJOY ALL DCS MODULES WITH PROPER MISSIONS FOR EACH AIRFRAME TYPE. - NO NEED TO SWITCH OR LOAD INTO MISSION FILES TO FLY OTHER AIRCRAFT OR FOCUS ON ANOTHER COMBAT SCENARIO.

2. CUSTOMIZABLE IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR OWN ENJOYMENT - Fly it your way, adjust settings for difficulty, immersion or for fun extreme scenarios! Change various settings that affect your living and breathing air combat arena of operations.

3. CHOOSE BETWEEN SEVERAL ERAS OF WAR TO EXPERIENCE AERIAL COMBAT THROUGH PAST AND PRESENT

4. CHOOSE ANY MISSION TYPE TO BE GENERATED

- This mission can generate a WIDE VARIETY of mission scenarios.

- Ground missions are generated in a random location on the map, with a random pool of units, and placed in different positions within the mission zone. Each ground mission generation will be completely different every time one is generated.

- There are many potential areas for ground missions that utilize the majority of the map, you'll be able to explore many areas of the map for a wide variety of terrain challenges and experiences.

- Air missions will generate a random flight of enemy bandits. The airframe, of the bandits will be random. Their initial spawn point will be random. Their altitude, waypoints and waypoint altitude will be randomized every time as well. A simple yet very comprehensive dynamic A2A mission generator makes for an amazing and unpredictable A2A experience! Choose from a variety of A2A difficulties as well.

5. You can switch (pause, choose slot) to change aircraft at ANY TIME without having to quit the mission to reload a new one!

You'll never need to create your own scenarios (too predictable) again!

6. Amazing Auto-lasing JTACs will designate targets for you without any interaction menu fumbling (no 9-line, readback, buggy comms) Other scripts include CSAR (helo search and rescue) CTLD (helo menu for crates/building/sling loading) and an AWACs reporter to help you locate bandits.

7. The highly dynamic mission generation engine of this mission is FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE. You can edit mission spawns to your liking, disable or enable auto-spawning missions/a2a ai/random air traffic, and you can even customize the amount and types of ground targets at mission zones!

8. The mission is ENDLESS. Repeat or do new missions as long as you'd like.

FEATURES:

• Wide variety of aircraft to choose from
  • Choose between several eras of war
  • "Never the same experience" for every type of mission.
  • Ground and Sea Mission generate enemy units dynamically, at random positions within an AO, and their unit composition will be random as well.
  • Dynamic moving convoy hunt missions! Hunt down convoys that are dynamically generated, they will compose of random unit types and spawn in random locations. You will have the proper tools via the F10 Map and Intel reports to help you track them down.
  • Air to air missions will generate random enemy aircraft types, and they will spawn at a random position, and will have random tasks/waypoints of their own each time an air to air mission is generated!
  • Do things on your own time. Want to fly around a bit before you start? Sure, accept and start missions on your command.
  • Several types of missions to choose from
  • Do several missions at once (multiplayer recommended) for a larger-scale operation
  • Configure all and any aspects of all of the spawnable missions with configurable mission options
  • Configure other mission options to play the way you want
  • JTAC Autolase
  • Airboss Carrier Ops Script
  • Repeatable/endless missions that are never the same each time
  • Call in for backup friendly AI CAP reinforcements
  • Great for co-op
  • Great for beginners and veterans
  • Wide variety of aircraft to choose from
  • "Never the same experience" for every type of mission.
  • Ground and Sea Mission generate enemy units dynamically, at random positions within an AO, and their unit composition will be random as well.
  • Dynamic moving convoy hunt missions! Hunt down convoys that are dynamically generated, they will compose of random unit types and spawn in random locations. You will have the proper tools via the F10 Map and Intel reports to help you track them down.
  • Air to air missions will generate random enemy aircraft types, and they will spawn at a random position, and will have random tasks/waypoints of their own each time an air to air mission is generated!
  • Do things on your own time. Want to fly around a bit before you start? Sure, accept and start missions on your command.
  • Several types of missions to choose from
  • Do several missions at once (multiplayer recommended) for a larger-scale operation
  • Configure all and any aspects of all of the spawnable missions with configurable mission options
  • Configure other mission options to play the way you want
  • JTAC Autolase
  • Airboss Carrier Ops Script
  • Repeatable/endless missions that are never the same each time
  • Call in for backup friendly AI CAP reinforcements
  • Great for co-op
  • Great for beginners and veterans

WHAT'S INCLUDED?

Modules and add-on compatibility:

All DCS modules, both fixed and rotary wing are available to fly and operate in TTI. Since the mission era/time period can be changed as desired, this gives any and all modules a compatible mission combat environment.

WW2 Asset Pack is optionally supported. If you own the WW2 Asset Pack, you can enable these units to fully experience and utilize them however you'd like.

You can optionally add your own client slots for co-op, they can be modded add-on aircraft as well. Please read our guides for more detail.

Mission Types:

Air to Air - Spawns a dynamically created enemy element flight. Choose between different difficulties. NOTE: These missions can infinitely stack, but an option is available to prevent stacking of forced air to air missions in the mission settings. It is advised to spawn one at a time, and only spawn new A2A missions when one is complete.

Air to Ground  - The mission will dynamically generate ground targets in a random location. There are several difficulties to choose from:

HARD - SAMs may be present.
EASY (Multirole) - No SAMs will be present.
Helo - These missions will spawn closer to the home base.
Helo Infantry Assault - These missions are designed for dropping off troops and/or utilizing gunship helos.
Anti-Ship - This will spawn a group of enemy ships.
Convoy Hunt - Hunt down moving enemy ground vehicle convoys.

Mission WPT Label definitions (the labels that appear on your HSI/planning tools in-aircraft)

MR - Multirole/A2G Easy
AG - A2G Hard
AGH - A2G Helo/Infantry

Labeled same as mission zones in mission editor.

Random/Ambient Events:

- Random enemy A2A groups will spawn from time to time. This can optionally be configured and/or disabled in the mission settings.

- Random enemy vehicle or troop reinforcments might show up at active ground missions at random times. This can optionally be configured and/or disabled in the mission settings.

- Random air traffic for both friendly and enemy airbases will do random routes and patrols if this feature is enabled.

Additional feature highlights, but not limited to:

"ZEUS" MAP MARKER SPAWNS AND COMMANDS:

You can CREATE and DESTROY units out of thin air at ANY location you choose on the F10 map, like in "Zeus" mode from ArmA 3. (Tutorials available in the TTI SP Tutorials/Guides Google Drive, linked above)

zeus_example.gif

zeus_stack_units_tutorial.gif

zeus-jtac-drone-tutorial.gif

Highly customizable SUPER CARRIER Deck Layout Menu:

You can create your own Static Unit layout on the Super Carrier deck using this awesome menu:

tti-supercarrier-deck-menu-demo.gif

Big thanks to Redkite for allowing me to add these amazing static deck layouts for the Super Carrier.

Layout Scripts Created by Redkite

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.c...files/3309905/

https://www.youtube.com/user/RedKiteRender/

AIRBOSS CARRIER OPS SCRIPT:

https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html

Dynamic AI Helo Troop Transport Scripts:

helo_troop_transport_auto.gif

helo_troop_transport_zeus.gif

TTI: Eras of War

TTI-Eras-of-War-Image-lol.png

Experience the vast world of aerial combat operations past and present by selecting your desired conflict time period.

The mission experience will automatically generate suitable ground, air and sea missions based on your mission era selection without the need of loading a separate mission file!

Current Mission Eras include: World War 2, Korean War, Modern. Unit spawns are still editable!
Optionally; If you own the WW2 Asset Pack, you can enable the units to be added in your mission.
Mission attributes such as setting how many ground units and ground unit type at missions and many other options are now editable in the mission editor! Check the tutorial text file how to go about editing the mission settings and what each setting does!

Other versions of Through The Inferno on other maps/regions:

DCS Caucasus Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/168583-through-the-inferno-georgian-coast-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS NTTR Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/168581-through-the-inferno-las-vegas-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Pesian Gulf Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/178750-through-the-inferno-persian-gulf-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Syria Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/243071-through-the-inferno-syria-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Mariana Islands Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/276081-through-the-inferno-mariana-islands-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission

DCS South Atlantic Map:
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/302385-through-the-inferno-south-atlanticfalklands-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission

DCS Sinai Map:
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/327950-through-the-inferno-sinai-highly-dynamic-and-endless-task-based-mission/

DCS Normandy Map:
https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/184033-through-the-inferno-normandy-1984-modern-highly-dynamic-and-endless-mission/

F10 Other Menus and available scripts/utilities (Quick Reference Guide):
Reminder there are specific guides availabe for EVERY feature in TTI via our documentation folder on Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/177ydPq1tJsOli7tKKKAuPxybfOw2yAo5

Mission Spawning Menu
- Force spawn ground missions
- Force spawn enemy aircraft to engage with
- Force spawn friendly combat air patrol backup via airfield or carriers

Navigation Tools
- ATIS Menu and ATIS broadcasts (when enabled, and when not in FC3 aircraft)

Intel Tools
- Get detailed info on active missions
- Show reports from AFAC/JTAC drones that designate targets
- EWRS: Get AWACS reports via text-pop up to locate enemy aircraft

Random Air Traffic
- Force spawn random air traffic if desired
- Add Military and/or Civilian Aircraft mod aircraft with the optionally installed expansion scripts, included with TTI zip download.

Zeus Real-Time Spawning System:
- Spawn in assets at-will while in-game on the F10 Map using map markers

AI Helo-Troop Transport Script
- AI will send a troop transport to attack a nearby mission. You can configure AI troop transport options in the mission settings.
- CTLD Extract/Pickup DOES WORK with these troops!
- You can initiate a troop transport to deploy on ANY point on the map with the Zeus system.

***Third Party Scripts***
Helicopter Ops and Logistics Transport by ciribob
CTLD Script (Build air defenses, transport troops and more!)
Realistic sling loading can be changed via the menu or in the mission settings.
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD
CSAR Script (Combat Search and Rescue)
https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CSAR

Carrier Ops Tools
Airboss Script
https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS_DEVELOP/Documentation/Ops.Airboss.html
Carrier Deck Static Assets Menu (Spawn statics for an immersive look and feel on the carrier deck)

Mission Enhancer Package by daemon1808
https://forum.dcs.world/topic/289944-mission-enhancer-package-a-mod-for-request-live-support-during-a-mission/

Script Frameworks used:

EWRS

MIST

CTLD

MOOSE Framework

Mission Enhancer Package

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE OFFICIAL THROUGH THE INFERNO SERVERS MP SERVERS ARE NOW ONLINE:

CHECK OUT THE OFFICIAL SERVER THREAD HERE:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185281

Issues, comments, questions? Please let me know here in this thread.

You can also join our discord community for support as well:

TTI Community Discord Server

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by deadlyfishes
  • Like 1

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

• 2 weeks later...
Regarding hosting this mission as a multiplayer server;

This mission is originally designed and intended for SINGLEPLAYER use only. There will be many issues and bugs that arise when you set this mission up in a multiplayer setting. However, I do see the viability of this mission being used in a small private co-op setting, which does require you to host the mission online in some way.

I kindly ask that you keep it private either by password protecting or hiding it from the public server list when you host this mission. I also ask that you let me know if you wish to do so.

I'm interested in hosting this mission on a password-protected co-op server. I'd like to make some small edits to the mission for this - specifically increasing the unit count for friendly player aircraft from one to two or more so that co-op players can fly the same aircraft if they'd like.

I'd tried this out with the mission editor, but there is something strange going on with the coalitions and the aircraft they have availble. For instance, if I try to increase the [CAP] MiG-29A group from one unit to two, the unit type is not MiG-29A but instead, F-15C. I presume this may be due to the fact that my mission editor won't allow the USA to operate the MiG-29A. Are you using a mission editor mod that removes this restriction or something like that?

Edit: I've modified my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Scripts\Database\db_countries.lua to resolve the issue:

local units = country:get("USA").Units 
<snippy>
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Mirage 2000-5");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-27");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-33");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "MiG-29A");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "MiG-29S");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-25");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-25T");

Capture.PNG.261b3a3c78b22a1e8f4d2ede980c21cb.PNG

Edited by NTolerance

The Predator JTAC that spawns over the mountains west of Vegas for the A2G Easy Mission is at too low of an altitude, and eventually will get stuck in the mountains. I changed the Predator altitude from around 7k feet to 13k feet, which seems to resolve the problem and targets are lased as expected.

I'm interested in hosting this mission on a password-protected co-op server. I'd like to make some small edits to the mission for this - specifically increasing the unit count for friendly player aircraft from one to two or more so that co-op players can fly the same aircraft if they'd like.

I'd tried this out with the mission editor, but there is something strange going on with the coalitions and the aircraft they have availble. For instance, if I try to increase the [CAP] MiG-29A group from one unit to two, the unit type is not MiG-29A but instead, F-15C. I presume this may be due to the fact that my mission editor won't allow the USA to operate the MiG-29A. Are you using a mission editor mod that removes this restriction or something like that?

Edit: I've modified my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DCSWorld\Scripts\Database\db_countries.lua to resolve the issue:

local units = country:get("USA").Units 
<snippy>
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Mirage 2000-5");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-27");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-33");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "MiG-29A");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "MiG-29S");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-25");
   cnt_unit( units.Planes.Plane, "Su-25T");

The Predator JTAC that spawns over the mountains west of Vegas for the A2G Easy Mission is at too low of an altitude, and eventually will get stuck in the mountains. I changed the Predator altitude from around 7k feet to 13k feet, which seems to resolve the problem and targets are lased as expected.

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy with the holidays.

Yes, you need to mod the countries database file. If you want, you can add planes to UKR so they can speak russian.

Also, I've updated to 1.03 to fix the drone that crashes.

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very dynamic and immersive mission.

using it in MP session

Just a remark/ question : is it possible to avoid air/ground strike against pilots starting from parkings (i.e. after a destruction) ?

Not easy to starting/ taxiing/ under ennemy fire

Thanks ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for updating it works perfect. Great fun.

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

• 1 month later...

A big update that fixes some bugs, improves performance, and adds new airframes is live and has been uploaded to the ED User Files Page. (Find the link at the top post).

Please let me know if there are any issues, bugs or anything you'd like to see in a future update.

Thanks and enjoy!

"Through The Inferno"

Pushed out another update that has the auto JTACs designating priority targets! They will now target SAMs first, AAA, then anything else that is remaining that is not considered top priority (fuel trucks, unarmed) will be chosen last.

Enjoy!

"Through The Inferno"

Looking forward to give this a go in coop. It states 'single player only' at the top,...is this mission for multiplayer also or only the one you host yourself? And if it works in mulitplayer, could you add a second slot for all aircraft that are present only once like the SU-25T etc?

Looking forward to give this a go in coop. It states 'single player only' at the top,...is this mission for multiplayer also or only the one you host yourself? And if it works in mulitplayer, could you add a second slot for all aircraft that are present only once like the SU-25T etc?

There's only one slot per aircraft right now. Multiple helo ones because of location.

You can open up the mission editor and go to any aircraft and increase the slot amount:

https://i.gyazo.com/8a6797647c886fc76a5aceb86f79cc51.png

Change the second number in UNIT to be 1 of 4 (4 is the max you can have in an aircraft group)

Ignore the airframe if it doesn't match the slot name. This is because of me using mods to force certain airframes into certain countries. It will be fine to leave this as is. If you touch it, then it's possible you won't be able to put it back to the aircraft you want unless you have a modded countriesdb.lua file from my personal computer.

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...

A new update has been pushed for this version of TTI Singleplayer. CTLD for helos is now fully functional since it was not working properly before. A lot of other changes are in place too, please check the original forum post on the first page for the changelog as well as the download link to the updated mission file. Thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

The F/A-18C Hornet Module has been added to the latest version. Check the ED User Files page of this mission to get the latest version. The link is in the first post of this thread.

"Through The Inferno"

• 4 weeks later...

A major error in mission completion detection for A2G Helo Mission 2 has been fixed and pushed to the ED User Files page. Please download the latest version which can be found on the initial post of this thread.

Thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

I just pushed an update today which adds a TON more aircraft for the enemy list, so there's more variety for A2A,

Some new vehicles in the enemy pool for A2G, also A2G HARD will now have more complex SAM networks and tougher ground threats to really get some challenging A2G going on, and to really get good usage of aircraft with SEAD weapons/capabilities.

Enjoy!

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, a new update has been pushed to the ED User Files page for this mission! I've added many new zones to increase dynamic gameplay.

UPDATE 07/10/2018:

- Each A2G Mission type now has 10 zones, making for 40 possible mission locations, with endless unit variety/composition/placement within zone.

This change brings a much more unpredictable dynamic to the mission generation script.

"Through The Inferno"

• 1 month later...
Has I tried to add one additional F5 in mission editor as you explained before, it is not possible to save the new mission, even if I change the name...

Can you help me?

Try adding the F5 with another wingman in the group, set to client for human player slot. Anything other than player or client will be an AI wingman, see if it works then. It should let you save otherwise, the latest DCS updates broke the mission editor, so it may work now if you have the latest version of DCS

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys! A GREAT NEW UPDATE HAS ARRIVED! -- Find the download link on the first page of this forum post, it's the link to the ED User files page.

UPDATE 12/16/2018:

- Added "Zeus" spawning/destroying feature.

- Added "ALIVE" versions which act similarly to the multiplayer version of TTI.

- Added Random Air Traffic for "ALIVE" versions.

- Added many more spawnable units to zeus spawnable list, including armor groups as well as allied bluefor units.

- Changed smoke colors. Smoke colors specified in briefing/readme.

- Added "BULLSEYE" waypoints for the F/A-18C in preparation for an upcoming update to the module.

WHAT'S NEW?

Several variations of the mission is included:

ALIVE VERSION:

• All missions will start automatically. --Just like the multiplayer version!

• Enemy A2A AI will spawn automatically, but can still be spawned manually if you'd like using the F10 - Other radio menu
  • Random SAM sites will generate in a random unknown location every 30+ minutes.
  • Random air traffic is active. You will see friendly civillian non-combat planes randomly flying their own routes.

STANDARD VERSION:

• All missions must be triggered MANUALLY via the F10 Other - Radio Menu. -No random air traffic.

Both versions include a "Non-smoked targets" variation where the JTAC will not smoke designated targets.

Additionally, all versions of TTI include:

"ZEUS" MAP MARKER SPAWNS AND COMMANDS:

You can CREATE and DESTROY units out of thin air at ANY location you choose on the F10 map, like in "Zeus" mode from ArmA 3. (Details in the briefing and forum post on how to use these commands)

-Spawn in enemy aircraft of your choosing and at the location you desire for practice. (Spawning list is in the briefing/readme)

-Spawn in a JTAC for your friend to control (via combined arms)

-Spawn in an Abrams tank for your friend or for your self to control (via combined arms)

zeus_example.gif

"Through The Inferno"

Your outdoing yourself again my friend. Congrats from us all

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

UPDATE 12/17/2018: v1.18

- Added option in F10 Other Menu to request backup friendly AI CAP Reinforcements; F-15C, F-16A, F/A-18C (Takes off from carrier on maps with sea/ocean where applicable)

aicap_sp_example.gif

Edited by deadlyfishes

"Through The Inferno"