CH Fighterstick USB HOTAS profile?

Robert31178

I just got home and finally got an Open Beta up and running. I was wondering if anyone who has the CH Fighterstick USB HOTAS set up a profile yet and would be willing to share it.

Thanks in advance!

~Rob

I'll share mine later tonight, when I get back to my gaming computer. Stick only? Do you want the throttle, too?

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

AV8BNA.zip contains my C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\AV8BNA folder

Maps.zip contains two files for the ch control manager. i assume you're familiar with how to load maps with the ch control manager?

mapping is as follows:

pro-throttle:

pinky-button: shifts buttons to their secondary usage

ringfinger-button: default: scrolllock-key (push-to-talk on teamspeak/discord etc), secondary usage: keypad-5 (center trackIR)

middle-finger: sensor-select-down (presses down the sensor select)

index-finger: A/A-modes-hat

upper-thumb-hat: sensor-select-hat FWD/AFT/LEFT/RIGHT

pov-hat: airbrake in/out and nozzles up/down

lower-thumb-hat: autopilot preserved (currently no use)

mini joystick: TDC slew (i use the scripting functionality of the CH control manager to map this minijoystick to 4 buttons, as the TDC axis commands in the harrier currently do not work)

fighterstick:

mini throttle wheel: zoom (again using the scripting functionality, to smooth out the jitter)

pitch/roll

trigger: trigger

missile launch: missile launch

pinky-switch: nose wheel steering

pov-hat: trim up/down, stopped using the trim left/right as it's way too sensitive in my opinion

left-4-way-hat: tdc-down, cage/uncage. (currently don't use the other ways of the 4-way-hat)

right-4-way-hat: up: left-mpcd-osb-03 (tgp-zoom-in), down: left-mpcd-osb-04 (tgp-zoom-out), right: left-mpcd-osb-05 (tgp-toggle-fov)

that should be about it, feel free to ask any questions or make recommandations :thumbup:

i'm currently thinking about putting the cage/uncage button on my fighterstick-index-button instead on one of the 4-way-hats.

AV8BNA.zip

Maps.zip

Brinkyeti,

Thank you for posting that, it's a GREAT starting place for me!! I'm not much of a jet guy so I usually need help getting stuff organized..... I have yet to run it, I got wrapped up in doing Huey training for the guy who is more or less taking over for me while I am away for work - I won't see my computer, puppy, or wife again until the 1st :-(

Anyways, I have these downloaded and will be installing and running them on the New Year. I'll certainly let you know how it goes. Thank you so much!!!

~Rob

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone, sorry to jumpo in the Thread like this, just got a new CH fighterstick and struggeling with the Manager, is there anyone with a good profile with 3 modes enable?

My idea is to set double or triple functions for Nav AA and AG, do you know where i can check these things? Or do you have a profile that I can modify? Thx in advance

• 1 year later...
I know this is old but did you get it sorted?

I know this is old but how is CH Control Manager and Windows 10 working for you?

If I change and download a profile now all my CH products disappear without fail.

Is this just me and how do I fix it??

• 3 months later...
I know this is old but how is CH Control Manager and Windows 10 working for you?

If I change and download a profile now all my CH products disappear without fail.

Is this just me and how do I fix it??

Unfortunately it looks like CH Products has abandoned it's clients. The last CH Control Manager is several years old and doesn't work well with Win10. I find I need to reboot to get the "Download" button to be active (for a while) and program it. I'm not sure of the company's future but I still see the gear for sale new so i'm a bit pissed that the programming software has been abandoned!

For now, look here to see if this helps - https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/33087-enabling-ch-products-joystick-control-manager-in-windows-10/

Edited by GaryR

Asus Z790-PLUS D4, Corsair 1000X PS / Intel i9-13900KF @5.8Gz - Corsair H150i Liquid CPU cooler, 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @3192mhz / 2TB M.2 NvMe Boot Drive (DCS World Beta installed here), 1TB M.2 Data drive, 1TB WD SATA drive, Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB - Nvidia 552.12 driver / 3 Samsung LC32G53TQWUXEN 32" 7680x1440 at 144Hz  / Win11 Pro Ver.  23H2 - Build 22631.3447 TIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS\VirPil stick base, MFG V3 Crosswind Pedals, TM MFDs  on 2 8" Lilliputs/ Simgears ICP / Varjo Aero VR

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
A shame a depository wasn't setup for CH Hotas profile downloads.

A fantastic piece of gear that runs fine in Windows 10,just uninstall ,remove,disable,get rid of Windows Store ,in the task manager also and CH Manager and the CH Hotas perform as solid as a rock.

Just came here looking for answers about Trim/Rudder because I only have the figher stick. I started with Just the stick and no extra software, I tried creating a map and all the button presses work in the CH Manager. I already had uninstalled Windows Store(there's a PowerShell Command for that, please Google it as I can't remember out of the top of my head. The command only uninstalls for the current user).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the person that wrote the CH Control Manager program has passed on, as such, no updates. :joystick:

If that's true they TRULY are an oldschool company that's just relatively speaking bad software engineering in the Internet's time and age. There are many positives as well but the fact that they don't have a repo, a team and Self Documenting code is just sad. It should take about 2 weeks to 1 month for your average driver engineer to figure it out, as long as they have the source code. And here I thought Logitech/Saitek was bad.