DCS: F/A-18C FAQ

Wags

• ED Team

DCS: F/A-18C Hornet FAQ

Updated on 12 January 2019

Q: What version of the Hornet is included?

A: United States Navy / US Marine Corps F/A-18C in the 2002ish time frame.

Q: What weapons and sensors will be included?

A: Please consult the detailed list here: https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/165047-hornet-mini-updates/?do=findComment&comment=3310287

Q: Will the Hornet be able to share datalink information with the A-10C?

A: Once we implement Link-16, this is something we will certainly explore using the A-10C gateway datalink capability. The A-10C uses SADL, not Link-16.

Q: Will nuclear weapons be available for the Hornet?

A: No

Q: What graphics settings and hardware are used for the Hornet non-trailer videos?

A: Maximum graphics settings except mirrors off, road traffic to low, and depth of field off. Hardware is: i7 6700K, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1080ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with extension / TWCS Throttle, and Track IR 5 with default settings.

Q: What are the required system specifications?

A: Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3 at 2.8GHz; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 60 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / ATI R9 280X DirectX11); requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+ at 3+ GHz; RAM: 16GB; Hard disk space: 60 GB on Solid State Drive (SSD); Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 / ATI R9 Fury DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.

• Like 1

• NineLine changed the title to DCS: F/A-18C FAQ
  • BIGNEWY locked this topic