Tried it... no go... mission starts from Vinson (sorry, not the Stennis).

I have attached a rtf doc (simply rename it by removing the .zip part) with 2 screenshots.

First one is the result of firstmission.bat, which shows the Stennis as the assigned catapult slot.

Second screenshot is from the Mission Planner, where you can see that the player aircraft is placed on Stennis and not on Tarawa...

Am I the only one with this issue ?

My fault :doh:

It's a LHA coordinates problem in db_airbases.lua file in Init Folder

Replace LHA section by this :

['LHA_Tarawa'] = {

x = -306455.09017936,

y = 588136.93560714,

elevation = 0,

airdromeId = 832, --be careful this Id depends on units placements and is helipadID in fact

ATC_frequency = "127.500",

or just change X and Y coordinates for those above :(

Sorry about that ...

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

My fault :doh:

It's a LHA coordinates problem in db_airbases.lua file in Init Folder

Replace LHA section by this :

['LHA_Tarawa'] = {

x = -306455.09017936,

y = 588136.93560714,

elevation = 0,

airdromeId = 832, --be careful this Id depends on units placements and is helipadID in fact

ATC_frequency = "127.500",

or just change X and Y coordinates for those above :(

Sorry about that ...

Now it works and my Harrier is correctly spawning on Tarawa. Thanks !

Anyway it seems there's still some issue going on as most of the FA18 NPCs are crashing on spawn (see attached rtf as before).

DCS DCE ISSUE 2 EVERYONE CRASHES.rtf.zip

Now it works and my Harrier is correctly spawning on Tarawa. Thanks !

Anyway it seems there's still some issue going on as most of the FA18 NPCs are crashing on spawn (see attached rtf as before).

Well it's only static planes on CVN decks : they don't spawn well but it's not a problem : it doesn't count as losses and you don't even see them at game start :thumbup:

Double click the firstmission file. It will open a prompt that will ask for a few inputs of what kind of mission. once generation is complete hit restart campaign inside of dcs campaigns and test.

Man I appreciate all the help, but I give up. Have searched all files on entire computer - no firstmission.bat file exists for me. Imported stuff via OvGME, still says missing required mod. Not going to trouble any more people to hold my hand thru trying to set this up. Will just miss out on these user made campaigns and pay for official ones when they are finally released (if ever).

Thanks again for trying to help a hopeless computer guy - I should clearly stick to flying.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Would it be possible to edit this lovely script into the campaign?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223672

I know nothing about the underlying code here, so I tried implementing it using the 'base mission' and restarting the camp, hoping it would carry on to the generated mission, but I could not get it to work.

How can this be done?

A proper LSO would elevate these great campaings even more:)

I'd like to give a shout out to @D3adCy11nd3r .

Went above and beyond to try and help me with the lingering issue with the "USN- Deckcrew" module needed pop up message. He literally spent over an hour on Discord with me going thru settings, programs, and theories/ideas. Even though it seems a solution is not there (aside from possibly deleting DCS and reinstalling, I can't put into words how much it was, and is appreciated.

Figured others should know that this guy is a great part of the "good side" of the DCS community.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

I'd like to give a shout out to @D3adCy11nd3r .

Went above and beyond to try and help me with the lingering issue with the "USN- Deckcrew" module needed pop up message. He literally spent over an hour on Discord with me going thru settings, programs, and theories/ideas. Even though it seems a solution is not there (aside from possibly deleting DCS and reinstalling, I can't put into words how much it was, and is appreciated.

Figured others should know that this guy is a great part of the "good side" of the DCS community.

Cheers,

Don

Please be patient. We will soon release a new DCE version where it will be possible to disable US Deckcrew mode really easily.

First campaign will be Hornet over PG :)

Please be patient. We will soon release a new DCE version where it will be possible to disable US Deckcrew mode really easily.

First campaign will be Hornet over PG :)

No worries sir, happy to wait. Was simply highlighting to others of a helpful individual within the community, who supports your great work and trying to get others to be able to enjoy it as well. I appreciate you as well, for creating something that so many people talk about enjoying. Look forward to being able to experience it as well.

Cheers,

Don

Hello,

I've just tried the Hornet over PG campaign but I am having issues with my wingman. He always says rolling and suddenly stops in the middle of the deck. Am I doing something wrong ? I read in the readme that I need to move to the back of the deck to allow him to taxi but that doesn't work.

I tried multiple different things but he always stops after 2-3 secs of saying rolling.

Hello,

I've just tried the Hornet over PG campaign but I am having issues with my wingman. He always says rolling and suddenly stops in the middle of the deck. Am I doing something wrong ? I read in the readme that I need to move to the back of the deck to allow him to taxi but that doesn't work.

I tried multiple different things but he always stops after 2-3 secs of saying rolling.

Ensure you have updated to 11.0.7. Then request taxi [ignore the hold command.] Swing to the right [so into your wing man] and taxi to cat 1, that almost always works for me [unless there is an aircraft coming in to land.

Hello,

I allways take controll of my wingman and take off myself. It seems to be a probel for the wingman only given the fact that the rest of a 4 flight takes off just fine by themselves

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

First campaign with the new 11.01.0 DCE Version :)

Hornet over Persian Gulf : Tomcat will follow soon and files to easily make a Falcon campaign are included with instructions in Hornet Campaign Init folder.

Important to know : I don't own Falcon module yet so I don't know the exact install Folder name. Please adapt files provided to the good name (I used editor name F-16C_50)

We need to know if this version is bug free enough to use it to update other exixting campaigns : If you notice bugs please save the 3 files generated in Hornet over PG folder just before you ask for another mission and send them with this last mission to us !

News :

- Many options are now available in Conf_Mod.lua file in Init folder so that you don't need to restart campaigns after changes in this file (see changelog below)

- By default you will need US Navy Deck Equipment Mod that you will find here : https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301580/?sphrase_id=14748274, but you can disable it in the "conf_mod.lua" file in Init folder.

- IA hotstart on CVN : timing will be important to study in briefing to avoid collisions.

- Harpoon is now available so antiship missions are back (there may be bugs with wingmen fired Harpoons)

- Damaged enemy targets can be repaired now ! You need to nearly destroy it to avoid that (< 25 % left )

- Please read How to play DCE (v11.01.0) guide here : https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3984603&postcount=695

Changelog :

- V11.01.0 :

Mod M23 Efface toutes les unités de USN DeckCrew si le joueur le souhaite / Delete all USN Deckcrew mod units without editing base mission

Mod M22 Intercepteur encore plus efficace / More efficient interceptors

Mod M21 non incorporé

Mod M20 Ajoute les pannes aléatoires sur singlemission ONLY + ajoute les options du jeux modifiable (externalView etc..)

-- tout est parametrable dans Init\conf_mod.lua

-- Force vos propres options plutot que ceux de base_ini.miz, qui correspondent à ceux de CEF ^^ / Change mission options without restarting campaign

-- mission_forcedOptions =

-- {

-- ["wakeTurbulence"] = false, -- False / true : turbulence (Ne PAS l'activer en Multijoueur, c'est injouable.../ not a good idea in MP )

-- ["labels"] = 0, -- etiquette : ( 0 : aucune étiquette ) || ( 1 : étiquette PLEINE ) || ( 2 : étiquette abrégée )|| ( 3 : étiquette Plate )

-- ["optionsView"] = "optview_onlymap", -- Vue de la Map F10: ( "optview_onlymap": QUE la MAP) || ( "optview_myaircraft":QUE mon avion) || ( "optview_allies" : Brouillard de guerre) || ( "optview_onlyallies" : Allié seulement ) || ( "optview_all" : Tout le monde )

-- ["externalViews"] = false, -- False / true : Vue externe

-- ["permitCrash"] = true, -- False / true : Récupération de crash

-- ["miniHUD"] = false, -- False / true : Mini HUD

-- ["cockpitVisualRM"] = false, -- False / true : Mod reconnaissance Visuel dans le cockoit

-- ["userMarks"] = false, -- False / true : autorise les marqueurs sur la vue MAP F10

-- ["civTraffic"] = "medium", -- Traffic civil routier : ( "" : OFF ) || ( "low" ) || ( "medium" )|| ( "high" )

-- ["birds"] = 100, -- Collision volatile (probabilité?) ( 0 à 1000 )

-- ["cockpitStatusBarAllowed"] = false, -- False / true : Barre d'état cockpit

-- ["RBDAI"] = false, -- False / true : Evaluation des dommages au combat

-- }

Mod M19 RepairGround || probabilité de réparation des unités détruites au sol, calculé à chaque journée / Change repair options probability each day

-- !!!ONLY CampaignMaker OPTION!!!

Information pour CEF :

Attention, pour cette modif, il faut s'assurer que dans le fichier

Init\camp_triggers_init.lua

Cette option existe:

-- Miguel21 modification M19 : Repair SAM

["GroundUnitRepair"] = {

active = true,

condition = 'true',

action = 'Action.GroundUnitRepair()',

},

Mod M18 destroy Plane Landing CVN

fait disparaitre les avions apres l'atterrissage sur CVN , pour éviter les collisions et l'occupation aléatoire des spawns possible / Landing aircrafts on CVN disappears just after landing avoiding deck collisions...

Mod M17 Option F-14B

(réglage à effectuer dans Init\conf_mod.lua) Ajoute les options proposés dans l'editeur de mission, entre autre: specific Tomcat options

["IlsChannel"] = 12, -- preset ILS channel

["INSAlignmentStored"] = true, -- alignement rapide (le plus important, inutile d'attendre tres longempts, en 2 mn c'est fait)

["TacanChannel"] = 38, -- preset TACAN channel

TargetPointF14 = true -- transforme les points IP, Station et Target en IP, DP et ST

TargetPointF14_BullsToFP = true -- assigne la position BullsEye au NavPoint FP du F-14

limiteNbF14CVN = 3 -- DCS bug avec 4 F-14 sur CVN (collision au taxiiage), mais avec 3 F-14: cela passe. Si ED debug DCS, vous pourrez ici replacer le chiffre à 4 (le maximum), sans attendre une mise à jour de DCE / Limit Tomcat numbers used in players flight to avoid collisions on deck in taxiing.3 Tomcats works. If ED bug is fixed you can use 4 Tomcats then.

Mod 06b Helicoptere : corrige un bug où les helicopteres faisaient un vol stationnaire indefini / Helicopter bug fixed

Mod Z02 DontPrune : donne la possibilité au CampaignMaker d'empecher "l'effacement" de certaines unités, notamment des SAM ^^ / campaign maker can prevent some important units pruning (like some SAM positions)

Mod 04.b : les fréquences radio sont également copiées dans toutes les radios de tous les avions jouables en multi / Radio frequencies are duplicated in all playable planes in MP

Mod 02.b : ajout des canaux TACAN + ILS du CVN dans le chapitre "Communication" CVN TACAN and ILS channels in Briefing

startup_time_player : il a changé de place, vous pouvez donc le modifier avant de générer une mission sans avoir à redémarrer la campagne ( utile pour l'alignement rapide du F-14)( dans Init\conf_mod.lua) change startup time for player without restarting all the campaign...

DebugA Crash de certains avions à lancement de mission : Quand 2 flights du même Package "spawnaient" en l'air, ils se percutaient. Ils sont maintenant étagés et décalés.

En multijoueur, certains F18 et F14 qui devaient apparaitre bien plus tard tournaient en rond indéfiniment sur les PA / Some AI Spawn crash fixed

PruneDebug04

-- PruneScript : active ou pas le prunescript

-- PruneAggressiveness : comme avant

-- PruneStatic = false: seul les avions static "utile" sont affiché (cad, ceux proche des waypoints, et ceux désigné "cible" par des bombardiers ENI) / keep useful static planes (near waypoints and bomber targets)

-- PruneStatic = true: tous les avions statics sont supprimé, sans distinction / all static planes pruned

-- ForcedPruneSam : pas encore utilisé, mais cela forcerait la suppression des SAM loin des waypoints, malgré ton label "dontprune"

Edited by PB0_CEF

Can you update to 11.1 without reinstalling and restarting the campaign?

Sorry I'm afraid it would be too difficult and repair system would not work I think.

You can try to copy/past Scripts files and adjust files in Status folder but I'm not sure it will work :(

There are too many changes in this new DCE version ... we tryed to maintain compatibility but it was impossible sorry

I tried run hornet campaign, but i stucked at screen (just before campaigns list with all modules) with "loading..." message on screen. When I delete PG campaign, everything runs normaly. What could be the problem?

It seems that my folder "Falcon campaign" in Init folder causes that : delete it and it should work !

Sorry for that :(