WARTHOG F15C Profile

Hi guys,

I just received TM WT. After I been using X52 and X55, The WT feels very complicated for me..

Im looking for f15 profile, But just can't find one that works with last 1.5 and 2.1 DCS version

Everybody talking about this HOTAS but there are no profiles i can use...

I tried few profiles from user files, But they don't work perfectly (no trim and no radar slew target)

any one can help me with decent profile with graphical buttons mapping?

thanks

My advice for what it is worth, and would really pay off in going forward.

Take some time, open up the TARGET GUI Manual , and start reading. Pour yourself a large drink - not necessarily alcohol, but it can be a bit of dry reading. Read over it real good once, then start all over and read over again a section at a time, studying it as you go. Open up the TARGET GUI and keep referencing it as you read each section.

Don't worry with the basic mode, learn the advanced mode. It is so much more powerful in what you can do with your profile than the basic mode.

Whilst it may seem somewhat daunting at first, it really is not as complicated as it first looks. Before you know it you will be able to create some basic profiles, and then expand on them from there.

Everyone has their own individual tastes on where they like things, what buttons they use to perform certain tasks.

This really is the best way, trust me. And in the end is very rewarding.

Now having said that, for years I used and liked TARGET. Really the DCS Controller setup menu is quite good in what one can do with it as well, and I have gotten now to where I don't use TARGET for DCS anymore, I do all my button assignments in the game GUI and find it to be quite sufficient for my needs.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Actually, Target comes with a profile for the F-15C.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

TARGET Profile

Hi guys,

I just received TM WT. After I been using X52 and X55, The WT feels very complicated for me..

Im looking for f15 profile, But just can't find one that works with last 1.5 and 2.1 DCS version

Everybody talking about this HOTAS but there are no profiles i can use...

I tried few profiles from user files, But they don't work perfectly (no trim and no radar slew target)

any one can help me with decent profile with graphical buttons mapping?

thanks

I've stopped using TARGET but I still have the profiles I created in late 2015/early 2016. Here are the profile files and documentation. The profile data (.fcf and .tmc) need to go to the folder "C:\Users\YOUR-USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Thrustmaster\TARGET\Scripts".

Good luck!

Target_Profile_F-15C.zip

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

You don't need to use target for the FC3 modules >.< set the pinky paddle to a modifier... boom you have twice the amount of buttons.

Here try this on for size. C:\Users\*pcname*\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input\F-15C\Joystick

Select sensor modes I.E. Nav/BVR/Longitude/ are on the TMS switch up right down left and pinky paddle + up right down left

change waypoints with dms left/right. Slew nub controls radar slew with y saturation lowered so it's not too fast, eac is landing gear. radar altimeter switch is electric power, engine oper + pinky paddle = engine start/stop, pinky paddle + apu switch = canopy Flap switch up = flaps up, flaps up/down = pinky paddle + flaps up, flaps landing or down is flaps down switch.

Target lock is thumb hat on throttle IN, cannon is master mode, weapon change is pinky paddle + master mode. Trim is set to the trim hat, CMS hat controls CMS and pushing it in = ECM on/off, and pinky paddle + cms switch = radar modes.

Nav lights are throttle pinky switch back, anti-collision = pinky paddle + pinky switch back, cockpit light = pinky switch forward, gear light = pinky paddle + pinky switch forward.

Full turn for nosewheel = pinky button on stick.

ENG L = weapons jettison, ENG R = fuel dump, ENG R + pinky paddle = jettison fuel tanks

Airbrakes are on the airbrake switch.

ah just go through the profile and press all the buttons with and without the pinky paddle.. it'll tell you what's what. I think boat switch forward is unassigned as I use it for my push to talk. I have curves set on the throttles so that the afterburner detent is max throttle until you lift the throttles and push forward to engage AB.. you might have to adjust those curves to suit your own needs as there's no guarantee our throttles are aligned exactly the same.

I use pretty much the exact same control scheme for all fc3 modules. It's pretty intuitive when you get used to it and it becomes almost second nature if you ever have to rebind controls for some reason. I only use the keyboard for radio commands and maybe to look at the map/change views.

Joystick - HOTAS Warthog {DC0BE8F0-1EC8-11e7-8001-444553540000}.diff.lua

Throttle - HOTAS Warthog {5D4ACDF0-1B95-11e7-8006-444553540000}.diff.lua

Edited by Headwarp
Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.