CK37 Input Codes CheatSheet - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-03-2017, 09:17 PM   #1
funkyfranky

Reputation power: 19
funkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb CK37 Input Codes CheatSheet

Hi all,

I could not quite get my head around all the different input codes of the CK37. So I went through the manual and tried to write them down in a table (pdf attached).

Click image for larger version

Name:	CK37_Input_Codes_v1.5_300dpi.png
Views:	840
Size:	213.3 KB
ID:	157494

A kneeboard version of the input codes can be found here.

Hope this helpful to others as well

Last update: 18/02/2017 version 1.5: Small corrections and typo fixes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CK37_Input_Codes_v1.5.zip (781.3 KB, 247 views)

Last edited by funkyfranky; 04-02-2017 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Uploaded version 1.5
funkyfranky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #2
grunf

Reputation power: 15
grunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of lightgrunf is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks!
grunf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #3
fastson

Reputation power: 0
fastson is on a distinguished road

Thank you, this will be very handy.
fastson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:52 PM   #4
Para_Bellum

Reputation power: 12
Para_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nice

That is very helpful, thanks!
Para_Bellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:03 PM   #5
millenix

Reputation power: 3
millenix is on a distinguished road

Great help, thanks!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:24 PM   #6
GoonerTC

Reputation power: 0
GoonerTC is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers again, many thanks
GoonerTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:59 PM   #7
renhanxue

Reputation power: 6
renhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nicerenhanxue is just really nice

VIND/RUTA/MÅL, longitude/latitude, B1-B8: input corners for recon "box" or expected target area (can be shown on the radar screen in master mode SPA). Switching to UT and pressing the waypoint buttons should show R<number> in the destination indicator.

VIND/RUTA/MÅL, longitude/latitude, MÅL, number key: input expected or reported target position for recon waypoint <number>, aka. "red M" waypoints (destination indicator shows red M plus waypoint number).

TAKT, 20ABCD, LS/SKU: tell the computer to pretend the aircraft has a fictive loadout on the pylons, there's a whole bunch of codes for this but unfortunately I don't think it's actually implemented in DCS.

TAKT, 211, LS/SKU is not the code to disable lead calculation. It does enable fixed sight mode, and that is a fixed range sight that completely disables all ranging calculations. IIRC for rockets the slant range at which the sight is correct (ish) is 1400 meters.

TAKT, 221, LS/SKU is what actually disables lead calculations (220 to enable).
renhanxue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:22 PM   #8
scaflight

Reputation power: 4
scaflight will become famous soon enoughscaflight will become famous soon enoughscaflight will become famous soon enough

Great work!
May I suggest you alter some colours? Either to use a darker colour for the letter 'D', or to make the background white somewhat grey. Bright yellow is very difficult to read against white.
scaflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:37 PM   #9
funkyfranky

Reputation power: 19
funkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of lightfunkyfranky is a glorious beacon of light

@renhanxue: Thanks a lot - great input! I will include your corrections/additions in the next version. However, I think I'll need another iteration or two to get it completely right

@scaflight: Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on the color for the "D" and try to add more contrast. The bright yellow is actually supposed to be a darker orange
Old 02-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #10
MickeEinSweden

Reputation power: 3
MickeEinSweden is on a distinguished road

Thanks, downloaded to my iPad and will do the same when next version is out. Very handy list to have. I learn but forget after a while..
MickeEinSweden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ajs-37, ck37, input commands, viggen