Exporting Radar to second monitor.

Gunnergolly

Have been trying to export the radar display to a second monitor without success, has anybody managed to achieve this yet ?.

Win 11 Home 64Bit, i7-13700K@5.2Ghz Water Cooled, 32 Gb RAM, PNY RTX4090, HP Reverb, PICO 4, Quest 3, Realsimulator FSSB R3, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Pedals.

Yes. I have the radar and the data display exported.

See attached files. You must rename them to just init.lua.

File locations:

Radar: X:/DCS World XXX/Mods/aircraft/AJS37/Cockpit/scripts/radar

Data: X:/DCS World XXX/Mods/aircraft/AJS37/Cockpit/scripts/Data

BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS!

BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS!

BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS!

PM if you need some help.

Have fun!!

datainit.lua

radarinit.lua

• Like 1

Is this still working?

My data folder has subfolder ... /Indicator

My radar folder has subfolders .. / Device and /Indicator

Also my main monitor in windows/DCS is my GFX #2 port ... might I have to alter any code?

As yet I dont see anything happening.

Yes. I have the radar and the data display exported.

See attached files. You must rename them to just init.lua.

File locations:

Radar: X:/DCS World XXX/Mods/aircraft/AJS37/Cockpit/scripts/radar

Data: X:/DCS World XXX/Mods/aircraft/AJS37/Cockpit/scripts/Data

BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS!

BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS!

BACK UP YOUR ORIGINALS!

PM if you need some help.

Have fun!!

Is this still working?

My data folder has subfolder ... /Indicator

My radar folder has subfolders .. / Device and /Indicator

Also my main monitor in windows/DCS is my GFX #2 port ... might I have to alter any code?

As yet I dont see anything happening.

You are right, there is an indicator folder as well. Sorry bout that. I am attaching my monitor file as well for an example of how I have everything set up.

Scooternutz_Custom.lua

Just downloaded your files and copied them in the right directories. How do I get the radar image on my second screen?

(if I choose 3 screens in setup, I get a very narrow window for DCS on my main screen).

Edited by Snail

How (s)low can you go

See his custom.lua file - near the top.

You need to have your resolution set in the gui to the width of all your monitors, and the correct modified 1 screen monitorsetup/lua selected, but in your .lua file have the Center viewport defined as just the width of the 3d screen/camera. Notice that the MFDs, radar etc are all defined outside of this area. Also, you need to combine any multiple monitors that are used for the main viewport into one screen using "Surround" or similar.

If I understand it right, it's not possible with my setup. I have a main 1920 x 1080 screen and two small 800 x 600 monitors which I normally use for my BMS F-16 setup as MFD's.

Yes you can. However this is one of the things i really hate with DCS, since the current solution takes a huge hit on performance.

In order to add you two extra monitors you must have DCS set to render a total resolution of 3520*1080 (1920+800+800).

Not really sure how it is done with UltraMFCD, but a native support like that in DCS with exports than can me moved around and resized as desired would be awesome.

You are right, there is an indicator folder as well. Sorry bout that. I am attaching my monitor file as well for an example of how I have everything set up.

forgive me for being a plonker .. :) ... but this file custom.lua, is what?

Is it a script run at mission start via the editor or a file placed in some folder ?

:pilotfly:

Why does the MiG-21 radar automatically show up on the right screen but the Viggen's radar doesn't?

Because the Mig Radar init.lua file has the export line already in it and the Viggen doesn't.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dbpetrol, I am trying to export the TVDISPLAY to same monitor lower right. I have done the mfd's in A10C, but can't figure this one out. I am not a scripter, but can follow along pretty well.

Thanks for any help.

AA_Slautter

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AA_Slautter

Dell XPS 8935|I-7 8700K|GTX 1070 Ti|16GB Ram|TM WH|SAITEK PRO PEDALS|TM COUGAR PANELS|7280X1440

You are right, there is an indicator folder as well. Sorry bout that. I am attaching my monitor file as well for an example of how I have everything set up. Attached Files lua.gif Scooternutz_Custom.lua (2.9 KB, 52 views)

Where do you put this file?

Is it renamed ?:helpsmilie:

I have attached all of my exports, my screen config, and a screenshot of how to get the right screen coordinates.

Take a screenshot of your entire desktop, do not crop it, and paste in Paint. In Paint, use the select function to move the cursor to get the correct position coordinates and then select the area to get the X and Y size.

I am also including, in the spoiler, the autoexec.bat that I use to insert the files after an update. It will also show you where to place the exported init.lua files. If you don't want to make your own autoexec.bat just look at it so you know where to place the files. the Viggen file locations are at the bottom.

Quick note on the Maverick Export: It works but is floats around. I tried it and did not like it at all. I am figuring out a way to lock in one position.

My Viggen HELIOS profile is just a basic place holder until I finish it. Very limited and I did not include it. I have the NAV DATA exported, the Waypoint Display, and the RADAR.

@echo off

rem copy c:\games\stuff.txt c:"Program Files"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ABRIS_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\ABRIS"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Ekran_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\EKRAN\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PVI_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\PVI"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\UV_26_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\UV_26"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\AN_ALR69V_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\AN_ALR69V\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CDU_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CDU\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CMSC_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CMSC\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CMSP_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CMSP\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\DIGIT_CLK_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\DigitalClock\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\freq_status_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\preset_channel_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\repeater_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCA_BR_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCA_UR_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PPA_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCN_BR_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCN"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCN_UR_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCN"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ECM_CHF_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ECM_FLR_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\RWR_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\FUEL_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\FUEL"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\COM_init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\COM"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\NADIR\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\NADIR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\Radio\Indicator\FM\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\Radio\Indicator\FM"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\Radio\Indicator\UHF\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\Radio\Indicator\UHF"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\RWR\Indicator\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\RWR\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\TV\Indicator\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\TV\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\WP1\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\WP1"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ABRIS_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\ABRIS"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Ekran_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\EKRAN\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PVI_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\PVI"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\UV_26_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\UV_26"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\AN_ALR69V_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\AN_ALR69V\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CDU_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CDU\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CMSC_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CMSC\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CMSP_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CMSP\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\DIGIT_CLK_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\DigitalClock\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\freq_status_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\preset_channel_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\repeater_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCA_BR_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCA_UR_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PPA_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCN_BR_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCN"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCN_UR_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCN"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ECM_CHF_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ECM_FLR_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\RWR_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\FUEL_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\FUEL"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\COM_init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\COM"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\NADIR\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\NADIR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\Radio\Indicator\FM\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\Radio\Indicator\FM"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\Radio\Indicator\UHF\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\Radio\Indicator\UHF"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\RWR\Indicator\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\RWR\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\TV\Indicator\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\TV\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\WP1\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\WP1"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Mig_21\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Cockpit\RADAR\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Mig_21\init.lua c:"DCS World 2\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Cockpit\RADAR\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ABRIS_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\ABRIS"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Ekran_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\EKRAN\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PVI_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\PVI"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\UV_26_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Cockpit\Scripts\UV_26"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\AN_ALR69V_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\AN_ALR69V\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CDU_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CDU\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CMSC_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CMSC\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\CMSP_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CMSP\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\DIGIT_CLK_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\DigitalClock\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\freq_status_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\preset_channel_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\repeater_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\UHF_Radio\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCA_BR_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCA_UR_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PPA_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCA_PPA"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCN_BR_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCN"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\PCN_UR_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\PCN"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ECM_CHF_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\ECM_FLR_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\RWR_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\RWR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\FUEL_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\FUEL"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\COM_init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\M-2000C\Cockpit\COM"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\NADIR\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\NADIR"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\Radio\Indicator\FM\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\Radio\Indicator\FM"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\Radio\Indicator\UHF\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\Radio\Indicator\UHF"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\RWR\Indicator\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\RWR\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\TV\Indicator\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\TV\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Gazelle\WP1\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\SA342\Cockpit\WP1"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\Mig_21\init.lua c:"DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Cockpit\RADAR\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\VIGGEN\DATA\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Cockpit\scripts\DATA\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\VIGGEN\RADAR\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Cockpit\scripts\radar\Indicator"\ /Y

copy c:\Backups\SIM_BACKUPS\VIGGEN\Destination\init.lua d:"DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Cockpit\scripts\Destination\Indicator"\ /Y

Scooternutz_Custom_Monitor_Setup.zip

DCS_SIM_EXPORTS.zip

Screen_Coordinates.thumb.jpg.dc3f47c29055816cebd318fc5d126954.jpg

Edited by Scooternutz

Scooternutz

Thank you for your post above. I do have one question and that is why do you prefer an autoexec method rather than using JSGME or the newer OvGME for uninstalling mods and reinstalling mods after an update?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Scooternutz

Thank you for your post above. I do have one question and that is why do you prefer an autoexec method rather than using JSGME or the newer OvGME for uninstalling mods and reinstalling mods after an update?

I just haven't gotten around to making the file structure in OvGME. I should do that.

Attached is the OvGME/JSGME exports mods for the A-10C, M-2000C, Ka-50, MIG-21bis, Gazelle, and the AJS37 Viggen.

If you find a mistake let me know. Wanted to get this out.

Scooternutz_Aircraft_External_Display_Exports.zip

Edited by Scooternutz

• 3 months later...

Scooternutz

Is your Helios profile for the Viggen available for our beta testing?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 2 months later...

Wow, thanks!

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC, https://github.com/H-J-P/Ikarus/releases/latest, https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts, Deutsches Forum, English Forum

MSI Z270; INTEL Core i7-7700K, 4x 4,8GHz, Quad-Core "Kaby Lake", GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, TrackIR 5 Pro, TM HOTAS Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 x64 Pro, 3 x SSD

keep it simple ... the 1000 small things ...