ED/LNS: is it OK to upload fixed tutorial & quick missions here?

Redglyph

Hey everyone!

Is that OK for ED and Leatherneck Simulations if I upload the fixed training missions and quick missions in the DCS user files section?

I'm aware I can't do that without a specific permission due to licencing terms, so I don't want to upset anyone. And I know anybody can do this in the ME but still, it's a bit tedious, so I thought it'd be easier if it was done once and for all.

Archive is there, ready and waiting. For now it's mostly the fix for the radio, I may have a look at the cold start training mission if I have the time (minor, broken triggers and flow logic).

EDIT

Mig-21bis.quick_training.01.zip: training & quick missions:

- radio channels fixed

- taxi training: channel is already tuned and dialog asks pilot to contact tower

- remark: channel 0 = 124, even though it's "149" on cockpit note. 149 MHz is not accepted, so I left it like that.

Mig-21bis.quick_training.01.zip

Edited by Redglyph
  • Like 1

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I hope you get a positive response from ED ... cant see why not, after all, anything that improves the user experience with this module could increase its popularity and thus lead to more people wanting to buy it :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hey everyone!

Is that OK for ED and Leatherneck Simulations if I upload the fixed training missions and quick missions in the DCS user files section?

I'm aware I can't do that without a specific permission due to licencing terms, so I don't want to upset anyone. And I know anybody can do this in the ME but still, it's a bit tedious, so I thought it'd be easier if it was done once and for all.

Archive is there, ready and waiting. For now it's mostly the fix for the radio, I may have a look at the cold start training mission if I have the time (minor, broken triggers and flow logic).

Yep!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/