Graphical glitch

Jeepyb

I've been having this weird graphical glitch since today. Fast view/head movements make some objects appear ''distorted'' for a fraction of a second. It is more noticeable in external views, moving the mouse rapidly up and down. It's also apparent on pointy objects moving fast in relation to the background (tip of a missile, aircraft nose etc) The best way I can describe it is paint on a painting, running down in the direction the view is changed. It is less noticeable inside the cockpit, but enough to be distracting and giving me headaches.

I have tested my oculus in other games to make sure (assetto corsa, project cars, Flyinside FSX), and I don't see that glitch anywhere else.

I tried downgrading from DCS 1.5.5 to 1.5.4 but the issue is still there. The only thing I that I can thing of that changed on my set up recently is the November 11 Oculus runtime update.

Edited by Jeepyb

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Callsign: BUNZ

https://www.5vwing.com/

I have tried this but the ctrl + 1,2,3 and 4 does not seem to change anything or apparently the ASW state do I need to adjust something else.

Thanks

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.