Funny F-22 video

Hummingbird

Funny?

Sorry dude, not my kind of humor. Pulling faces and yelling around like crazy isn't always funny...

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Well, not my kind of humor either, but then I'm german too (maybe it's not just a stereotype? :D). At least you enjoyed it :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It's completely ok if you don't like the video guys, I guess my humor is just silly :D

Btw the German stereotype comment was very much a joke, you aryans really need to lighten up already :-P (j/k)

Thanks to Kuky for the rep, glad you atleast found it funny :)

Edited by Hummingbird

It's completely ok if you don't like the video guys, I guess my humor is just silly :D

Btw the German stereotype comment was very much a joke, you aryans really need to lighten up already :-P (j/k)

Thanks to Kuky for the rep, glad you atleast found it funny :)

Wait, you make these movies?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

What? Oh no no no, I don't possess such talent :D

I dunno why but I find the videos hilarious :lol:

Still not funny, but...

Telling a new mechanic to scream into the engine to do an "Echo Check"...Hilarious

or telling them you need and exhaust sample

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

:megalol: the Taser!....So funny!!

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

What? Oh no no no, I don't possess such talent :D

I dunno why but I find the videos hilarious :lol:

Me too. Pity he stopped doing them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Guys, you really should check out this thread and maybe post that kind of stuff there to keep it in one place: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=29347 ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 month later...
Still not funny, but...

Telling a new mechanic to scream into the engine to do an "Echo Check"...Hilarious

or telling them you need and exhaust sample

OMG! these never get old... :lol:

I was smart enough at the beginning to not be caught. There´re also a lot more to burn people, but I will not waste them by talking about them here.

The sanitary paper that pass as sandpaper to new mechanics... that one´s epic. (LOLZ!!)

ps: clean paper, you twisted minds...

Edited by OverStratos