pit building for the albatros

kadda

hi every one, i ve found a very old generation simulator for the l-39 ZA in auctions, it s complete but nothing works i ve already connected the controls every thing working fine i can even fly with it, but now i m searching for a method to make the real intruments work

any help is wellcome :)

With respect

Kadda

My works

TL-39 (NewGen) project (Ру)/(EN)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool! For connecting the instruments, have a look at DCS Bios.

thx, yes i m watchin some document s in the internet about it, but still can t get how it work in my case need to add the albatros in the library i think

With respect

Kadda

My works

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

kadda,

I am envious of that great simulator. I'm starting a scratch-built one myself. Could you please share your DCS-BIOS module for the L-39?

Also, if it is not trouble, a dimension or two on the gauge bezel diameters would be interesting to know (I am guessing small ones - fuel gauge, ect, - are around 60mm?).

thanks so much,

kadda,

I am envious of that great simulator. I'm starting a scratch-built one myself. Could you please share your DCS-BIOS module for the L-39?

Also, if it is not trouble, a dimension or two on the gauge bezel diameters would be interesting to know (I am guessing small ones - fuel gauge, ect, - are around 60mm?).

thanks so much,

Without any problems , for the modul it s not finished yet for the dimensions tell me what instrumznt you want and i ll tell you...

Geting some problems with arcaze cards did some one used them before??

With respect

Kadda

My works

I am a long way off from needing the module. What I would really like to learn is the "Plane ID" that the export uses to get arguments for the L-39.

As I look at your panel, I see three sizes of gauge types. The fuel gauge, EGT, V/A meter, ect are the smallest. The diameter here would help me. I'll then size everything else to them.

May I suggest posting your question with the arcaze cards to the input/output forum. Might get seen more than in here.

Thanks and best wishes,

• 2 months later...