**Bunyap Pre-Alpha Video - F-14 Carrier & More!** - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-16-2016, 11:06 PM   #1
Cobra847
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 45
Cobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to beholdCobra847 is a splendid one to behold
Default **Bunyap Pre-Alpha Video - F-14 Carrier & More!**

Dear All,

Bunyap was awesome enough to take the time and help us with releasing some very early carrier physics trapping and mechanics footage!

We've made a lot of progress over the past few weeks in implementing appropriate physics forces and other mechanics that allow for extremely accurate carrier trapping mechanics. This also brought with it a lot of work on the suspension of the aircraft.

Big thanks from the LN team to Bunyap and his awesome work to the community

Enjoy!

Director | Lead Artist
Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Last edited by Cobra847; 09-16-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Cobra847 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:12 PM   #2
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 76
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing guys, looking great
Old 09-16-2016, 11:15 PM   #3
Texac

Reputation power: 28
Texac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to allTexac is a name known to all

These carrier landing physics look superb!
Texac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:15 PM   #4
MiG21bisFishbedL

Reputation power: 10
MiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really niceMiG21bisFishbedL is just really nice

YES

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals
MiG21bisFishbedL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 PM   #5
rrohde
Veteran

Reputation power: 31
rrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to allrrohde is a name known to all

Nice to see something a bit more tangible like this. Wow!

PC: Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz @ 5.1GHz | MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB VRAM | ASUS Maximus IX Hero | Corsair LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM | 27" Acer Monitor (2560x1440) | 512GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit | Oculus Rift CV1

Old 09-16-2016, 11:23 PM   #6
Silver_Dragon
ED Translator

Reputation power: 48
Silver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to allSilver_Dragon is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Silver_Dragon

Thanks Cobra

DCS: Roadmap (unofficial):https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893
DCS: List of Vacant models: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=104115
21Squad DCS: World News: https://www.facebook.com/21Squad-219508958071000/
Silver_Dragon Youtube
Spanish 4Th Perrus Squadon Member: http://www.4thperrus.com
Silver_Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:28 PM   #7
Agremont

Reputation power: 3
Agremont is on a distinguished road

Thanks Cobra!

Are my eyes decieving me or is that a couple of Viggens flying about?

If it is then Cobra you big tease!
Agremont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:29 PM   #8
Redglyph

Reputation power: 7
Redglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the roughRedglyph is a jewel in the rough

Nice, thanks!
Old 09-16-2016, 11:34 PM   #9
JaNk0

Reputation power: 27
JaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of lightJaNk0 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to JaNk0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agremont View Post
Thanks Cobra!

Are my eyes decieving me or is that a couple of Viggens flying about?

If it is then Cobra you big tease!
My thought too!
Old 09-16-2016, 11:50 PM   #10
Buzzles

Reputation power: 14
Buzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really niceBuzzles is just really nice
Thumbs up

Yeeeeesssssssssss.

Nice to see good progress on this. Carrier traps look as difficult and nerve wracking as I expected them to be.
Buzzles is offline   Reply With Quote