Helicopter Embarking for Blue USA Infantry broken

Wrecking Crew

Helicopter Embarking for Blue USA Infantry does not work.

This attached mission has Embark/Disembark for both Red and Blue. Red works fine -- the Mi-8 (Task = Transport) lands and the Red infantry embarks. But I'm not able to get it to work for Blue with either a UH-60A or a CH-47D (both are Transports).

For the Blue settings, I can't get the Blue infantry's Advanced Waypoint Actions dialog boxes to show the Vehicle Group and the Bind To Transport values.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

• 2 months later...

have the same issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...