Mediafire :

Happy Flying everyone

pilotfly.gifand greetings from Misha smilewink.gif

Edited by Mainstay

g8PjVMw.png

Work has begun.

Love my sources and books.....

3IouVYy.png

Different sources different views on the same plane.

The middle livery is from Claes Sundin where the only thing i agree on is the unpainted underwing parts.

Wohoo, my favourite skin is coming :D

For those who are not familiar with Günther Landt, pilot of this plane, was one of the most succesful pilots with K4, seven kills out of his total 21 was probably scored with K4. This plane was lost in mid air collision with Mustang, Landt baled out unhurt.

By the way, middle profile is actually from JaPo book, Sundin's profile here:

Gunther%20Landt.jpg

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes you are right my fault, forgot to put Claes his profile on it aswell.

Tail will be either brown or grey but i dont think its green.

Yep, grey would be my choice too.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great start! I have couple of scan that hopefully help you finish it. Sorry should have post these yesterday. First, here is the profile of standard 332 xxx series camouflage and rudder scheme:

001-4.jpg

And next from upper side, this is most probably used scheme in 332 xxx series. As you can see from earlier page pictures of actual plane, this is probably case with "yellow 1" too:

ylaumlp.jpg

Here's close up how wing root area was painted on early and late schemes:

wingroot.jpg

And lastly, this is my personal befielf:

VuxzaZU2.jpg

Looking again actual pics, to my eye this area seems to be exactly same color as tail, i.e. lighter shade version of RLM 75. This would make sense also when comparing it to standard camoulfage scheme of 332 xxx series.

But again, these are my personal opinions and notes, feel free to agree or disagree, you're the artist :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some choices i made along the way. I will first show why i think DB605 is right about light grey on the fuselage (2 pictures).

This picture shows light grey upper side middle part of fuselage is grey also the picture probably shows my theory that the tail is also grey.

rMdUz5p.jpg

ZLd5pEn.jpg

Now for the upperwing camo scheme i have chosen the late style.

Next picture shows that where the wing connects to the fuselage is light and not dark wich indicates the left wing IS late batch camo scheme like i already thought.

6XH6Kd0.jpg

tgcT9pj.jpg

g8PjVMw.png

But look at this pic, you can see wing is actually green all the way to the root:

kaavio.png

Your last pic (upper scheme) seems to be from older japo book. In later book (from wich my scan are), they admit they make lots of mistakes in older book and they used lot more time to research and correct ealier mistakes to new book. For example, there is no such upper schemes as those you posted, in new one :)

Complex stuff, eh? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you! Downloading now. Despite some differences in our visions about scheme i must admit it looks very nice on those screens :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello dear Mainstay,

I don't know why but your link (Mediafire) don't work, normal or bug ?

Thanks again, Skull.

Hmm i dont know. When i click the link it opens normally.

Hello,

Now everything work fine, thanks for your work because it's a real treasure.

Skull.