Mustang's land textures zip file package - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Mustang
Veteran

Reputation power: 363
Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond reputeMustang has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mustang
Default Mustang's land textures zip file package

Edited July 12th

Please check the following link for latest terrain mod

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2503j0...th+July%29.rar

Last edited by Mustang; 07-12-2017 at 07:34 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:55 PM   #2
rcjonessnp175+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
rcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the roughrcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the roughrcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the roughrcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the roughrcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the roughrcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the roughrcjonessnp175 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome definately going to download, by chance can you upload screen shots for those who have not seen them?
rcjonessnp175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:58 PM   #3
cichlidfan
Veteran

Reputation power: 115
cichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to beholdcichlidfan is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!!
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1
cichlidfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #4
uboats
ED Tester / ED Moderator

Reputation power: 32
uboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to alluboats is a name known to all

great share, thanks

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities, Scripts, etc

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 2TB SSD + 1TB HDD |
| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |
uboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:47 PM   #5
aceviper

Reputation power: 6
aceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the roughaceviper is a jewel in the rough

Cant stop larking about in the Hip...the new textures make it great fun
To me DCS world has never looked better than now...and DCS 2.0 is coming.
Like a child looking forward to christmas

aceviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 08:51 PM   #6
Buckeye

Reputation power: 7
Buckeye is a jewel in the roughBuckeye is a jewel in the roughBuckeye is a jewel in the roughBuckeye is a jewel in the roughBuckeye is a jewel in the roughBuckeye is a jewel in the roughBuckeye is a jewel in the rough

You're the man, Mustang. For a lazy guy like myself this is a godsend. Thanks for your time taken in putting it together and thanks to all of the contributing modders.

Oculus Rift CV1 | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog HOTAS + 15cm Black Exension by Sahaj w/ Red Spring | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Dell U3415W 34" Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 | ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC 1080 Ti | i7-4790K @ 4.7ghz | Corsair H105 Liquid CPU Cooler | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR3-2400 | (x2) Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Corsair 750D | EVGA G2 SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Creative SoundBlaster Z | Philips Fidelio X1

Soon™: MFG Pedals and Sim Seat
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #7
Lizzard

Reputation power: 13
Lizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really nice

Mustang..thanks for sharing!!...and holy mother your textures pushed my fps from 35 to 45..
Old 11-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #8
Milli

Reputation power: 12
Milli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really niceMilli is just really nice

Hi Mustang. I've got my custom made package to textures from various places which i am happy with. Can you tell me the Mipmap settings you use so i can mipmap my textures. I have the software to accomplish the mipmapping, i just don't know what mipmap settings are best for performance and quality. Any info would be appreciated.

Regards,
Milli
Milli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #9
GeorgeLKMT

Reputation power: 26
GeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to allGeorgeLKMT is a name known to all

No rwy/twy mod? I'm using this one:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/de/files/104763/

..although modified a little bit. I also converted it to dds and made with mipmaps. It won't show up on every single base but it does looks nice!
But I'm not sure if I want to upload it here cause he don't want it to be redistributed. If he was long gone I would say screw it, but it looks like toby is still active here (?). Maybe he can make it up-to-date.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:17 PM   #10
Lizzard

Reputation power: 13
Lizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really niceLizzard is just really nice

afaik Toby sadly kind of takes a break from DCS...