=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-14-2014, 08:58 PM   #1
eekz
Veteran

Reputation power: 34
eekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to all
Default =BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

TS3 server:
burningskies.voice-server.ru

Rules
Damage Model

Last edited by eekz; 01-03-2017 at 05:19 PM.
eekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:59 PM   #2
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 98
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Cool, have to check it out

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #3
Skulleader

Reputation power: 23
Skulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of lightSkulleader is a glorious beacon of light

Great video, I really love.
Skulleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 09:34 PM   #4
SilentGun

Reputation power: 10
SilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really niceSilentGun is just really nice

WOW this will be 200% more awesome with the bf 109
SilentGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
Charly_Owl

Reputation power: 25
Charly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to all

Awesometacular!
Charly_Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #6
Teapot

Reputation power: 16
Teapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really niceTeapot is just really nice

I'm assuming that the server details aren't being shared just yet? Keenly watching this space for the server details ...
Teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 12:05 AM   #7
flare2000x

Reputation power: 4
flare2000x will become famous soon enoughflare2000x will become famous soon enough

Is this an official ED server? Looks awesome from the vid, will have to check this out!

Quote:
WOW this will be 200% more awesome with the bf 109
And 1000% more awesome with the Spit and Normandy.

EDIT: I think this server is based in RU. The ping is horrible for me in Canada! Will stick with DoW for now.

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!
Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Last edited by flare2000x; 09-15-2014 at 01:19 AM.
flare2000x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 05:50 AM   #8
jermin

Reputation power: 0
jermin is an unknown quantity at this point

Without fixed reticles, I don't think there will a lot of 190 pilots flying online because skilled pilots rely a lot on deflection shooting in combat.
jermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:09 AM   #9
eekz
Veteran

Reputation power: 34
eekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to alleekz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by flare2000x View Post
Is this an official ED server?
No, it's not official server! Totally fan based project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teapot View Post
Keenly watching this space for the server details ...
What details are you interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flare2000x View Post
EDIT: I think this server is based in RU.
Yes, the server is based in RU region. Best ping expected from Eastern Europe and Russia.
Damage Model

Last edited by eekz; 09-15-2014 at 06:31 AM.
eekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:14 AM   #10
dooom

Reputation power: 21
dooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of lightdooom is a glorious beacon of light

Best wishes - great to see another server up!!!!

""This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL
*NOTCH VIDEO F15 vs SU33
*P-51D ANM64 Bombing guide
dooom is offline   Reply With Quote