Changing radio presets in the ME - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-31-2014, 08:34 PM   #1
lmp
ED Translator

Reputation power: 9
lmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the rough
Default Changing radio presets in the ME

Hi BST,

I love how you can change the radio presets for the Sabre in the Mission Editor. It would be great if we could do the same with the Mi-8's R-863 and R-828 presets (from what I understand the ones in the ARK-UD are usually left as they are?). Is such a feature considered?
lmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #2
Lilkiki

Reputation power: 11
Lilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really nice

I would love the same !

Did you found a good tutorial how to use the R-863 and R-828 devices ? (it's Ok for ARK-9 & ARK-UD)

Many thanks !
Lilkiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #3
lmp
ED Translator

lmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the roughlmp is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilkiki View Post
I would love the same !

Did you found a good tutorial how to use the R-863 and R-828 devices ? (it's Ok for ARK-9 & ARK-UD)

Many thanks !
I guess I could write one once I'm home...
Old 08-02-2014, 11:39 AM   #4
Lilkiki

Reputation power: 11
Lilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really niceLilkiki is just really nice
Thumbs up

That would be very nice !
Old 01-15-2015, 06:57 PM   #5
Home Fries

Reputation power: 15
Home Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really nice

+1.

I also made a similar request for the Ka-50, though at the very least I would like both frequency mappings for the R-828 to match.

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

My DCS Files and Skins
My DCS TARGET Profile for Cougar or Warthog and MFDs
Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:57 PM   #6
lmp
ED Translator

Oh snap, totally forgot I was supposed to answer you, Lilkiki. Sorry!

Anyways, here are some of my older posts regarding setting presets for the two radios:
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...97&postcount=4
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?...5&postcount=39

Some of the posters reported that the R-828 is no longer working as of now, but I didn't verify that so I don't know if it's correct.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:32 PM   #7
BaD CrC
ED Translator

Reputation power: 31
BaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to allBaD CrC is a name known to all

R828 nav mode is broken. No hsi deviation to track a radio signal on any R828 frequency.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #8
lmp
ED Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaD CrC View Post
R828 nav mode is broken. No hsi deviation to track a radio signal on any R828 frequency.
Thanks for the correction.

Anyways... I modded it in
Old 01-17-2015, 03:02 AM   #9
Home Fries

Reputation power: 15
Home Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really niceHome Fries is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmp View Post
Anyways... I modded it in

How did you pull that off, if you don't mind my asking? Also, how could I pull this off in the Ka-50?

The average naval aviator, despite the sometimes swaggering exterior, is very much capable of such feelings as love, affection, intimacy, and caring.
These feelings just don't involve anyone else.

My DCS Files and Skins
My DCS TARGET Profile for Cougar or Warthog and MFDs
Home Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 05:14 AM   #10
SDsc0rch

Reputation power: 8
SDsc0rch is a jewel in the roughSDsc0rch is a jewel in the roughSDsc0rch is a jewel in the roughSDsc0rch is a jewel in the roughSDsc0rch is a jewel in the roughSDsc0rch is a jewel in the roughSDsc0rch is a jewel in the rough

yeah.. how??

SDsc0rch is offline   Reply With Quote