Joint Warrior 2: Op Quarterback - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-14-2014, 04:42 AM   #1
FLANKERATOR

Reputation power: 63
FLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to beholdFLANKERATOR is a splendid one to behold
Default Joint Warrior 2: Op Quarterback

Here we go! After our successful first round of the Joint Warrior battle series, we are back for more action and pleased to announce the sequel that we codenamed 'Op Quarterback', a name that is self-explanatory as strategy and tactics will once again be key to success.

We have decided to try 10v10 this time (8 fighters + 2 strikers).
Kick off has been set for Saturday July 26 at 17:00 Zulu
Please use this link for time reference
:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Participants will be put into teams of 10 pilots each. A team may need to win preliminary battles in order to make it into the final faceoff depending on the number of participants.

Mission objective will remain the same: Fighters will go for air superiority over the target area to protect own assets and make way for strikers to engage primary targets.

Maverick, JW's mission designer has amended the mission from round 1 as below:
  • Gudauta has become neutral and all red troops have moved to Sochi.
  • SA-15 (Tors) have been removed from the target area (Sochi/Sukhumi), thus protecting ground HVT's will rely entirely on BARCAPs from fighters.
  • Tankers have been removed while AWACS will still be there.
  • Scoring-wise: Only ground targets at Sochi/Sukhumi will award points to strikers. No need for doubling the points out there anymore.
  • Knock-out rule (All primary targets destroyed) has been removed, the side with the best score after 3 hours will be declared winner.
Current Roster
  • Red Coalition : <51>Frostie, <51>Teknetinium, <51>X-man, <51>Breakshot, <51>Soviet, <51>Camper, <51>Rage, <51>Shaman, =UVAF= MAD_MAX, =UVAF= Peter(striker), =UVAF= GregOzby - (Overbooked with 1 reserve pilot)
  • Blue Coalition : 104th_Maverick, 104th_Mustang, 104th_IronMike, 104th_Spade, 104th_Blaze, 104th_Presing, 104cdt_Highway, 238.lbae=Falcon, Slowhand(striker), 104th_Riptide(striker) - (Overbooked)
  • Orange coalition: TurboRUSH, AegisFX, galevsky06, 373vFS_Greg, 373vFS_TaliG, 373vFS_Spanker, 373vFS_Metatron, 373vFS_CVAH, 373vFS_Crash(striker), DanielNL(striker) - (Overbooked with 1 reserve pilot: 373vFS_Talos)
  • Green coalition: ECV56_Krypto, =71st= RuSh, =71st= Aleman, =71st= Enzel, Pajaron, Aldox, Tunther, Iberian, =71st= FoxOne(striker), =71st= Honos(striker) - (Overbooked with 2 reserve pilots: Skyhell, Goldhawk)
  • Purple coalition: 36STV_Gaanalma, Wodan, 36STV_Wanted(striker), 36STV_Raf(striker), USARStarkey(Shift8, Maddog, Stryker, Gargoyle), WoAyumi, BWLF.Wolf - (Overooked)
Thanks to all who signed up for JW2. we have 54 pilots in!
We will post the order of play and schedule asap.

• Please do not sign up if you're not confident you'll be able to commit yourself on the 26th at 17:00 Zulu for 4 hours (30mn briefing, 3 hours battle and 30mn debriefing).
  • Wait will be handled exclusively in this forum on first come, first served basis.
ORDER OF BATTLE

Please click this for time reference to avoid any confusion:
  • Saturday 26 July @ 1700UTC on 51st server ----> Green coalition - 465 Pts VS Purple coalition - 325 Pts
  • Saturday 26 July @ 1700UTC on 104th server----> Blue coalition - 600 Pts VS Orange coalition - 75 Pts
  • Sunday 27 July @ 1700UTC on 51st server (TS:51st.hopto.org)-----> Red coalition VS Green Coalition.
  • Saturday 2nd of August @ 1700UTC (Server:TBD)----->Blue Coalition VS Winner of match 3

Scoring
  • AWACS = 150 pts (team score) / proportional to remaining enemy fighters (pilot score)
  • Battleship = 100 pts (team and pilot)
  • Fighter = 50 pts (team and pilot)
  • Striker = 25 pts (team and pilot)
  • Strela-10/Shilka/Command Post = 10 pts each – Only at Sochi and Sukhumi – SAMs elsewhere do not reward any points
  • Contributing to a kill = up to 50% of target value (pilot score only)
  • Teamkill Penalty (pilot score only) = Accidental (200% of victim value) - Reckless (400% of victim value) - On purpose (ban)
ROE
  • Battle duration: 3 hours
  • 1 life per pilot.
  • Strikers hold short for 10mn before takeoff.
  • if you disconnect, seek an admin on Teamspeak, explain what happened and ask for permission to rejoin.
  • A DCS track will be saved automatically and may be requested for refereeing, if any suspicions or disputes.
  • A fresh reboot is strongly recommended for stability and performance.

This event is sanctioned by the SA Journal in association with the 51st PVO Regiment and the 104th Phoenix Squadron.

We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.

Last edited by FLANKERATOR; 07-26-2014 at 11:42 PM.
FLANKERATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:15 AM   #2
TurboRUSH

Reputation power: 4
TurboRUSH will become famous soon enoughTurboRUSH will become famous soon enough

Hi Flankerator,

Please sign me up for a fast mover (going to try the F-15C this time). I don't belong to any squad so I'll fly whichever coalition has a slot available.

Also, I can say with 100% confidence that I will be available on the 26th of July @ 1700 Zulu for the full duration and more.

TR
TurboRUSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
slowhand

Reputation power: 22
slowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really niceslowhand is just really nice

I 'll take 1 blue a10c/su25T
16 Gig Corseair Vengence
TM.Warthog , Astro wireless headset, CV-1,3x23" monitors,TIR4 W/wireless clip pro, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood

Last edited by slowhand; 07-14-2014 at 06:58 AM.
slowhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #4
AegisFX

Reputation power: 6
AegisFX is on a distinguished road

Sign me up for an orange fighter. This will be an awesome way to get some real seat time. Hopefully I can get some other stingers in on this.

Edit: I'm seeing others request specific units. If we need to do that, I'm asking for an f15c.

Last edited by AegisFX; 07-14-2014 at 04:00 PM.
AegisFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:52 AM   #5
238thFalcon

Reputation power: 55
238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold238thFalcon is a splendid one to behold

=238.lbae=Falcon Blue Su27

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!
Српски пилоти, придружите нам се у тимском летењу!
www: www.238-lbae.com
Teamspeak: mq545.teamspeak3.com:9604

I love to play this RAM simulator.
238thFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:53 AM   #6
141st_Gözcü

Reputation power: 7
141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to 141st_Gözcü

Good

www.simwolfs.com
141st_Gözcü is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:11 PM   #7
gregzagk
3rd Party Campaign Creator

Reputation power: 13
gregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nicegregzagk is just really nice

Hello .I would like to reserve if possible 6 slots for the 373vFS.
The names of the pilots will be available asap.
Thanks in advance.
gregzagk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:21 PM   #8
TaliG

Reputation power: 11
TaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the roughTaliG is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzagk View Post
Thanks in advance.
373vFS_TaliG reporting for duty

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War
TaliG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #9
=GR=VAGGOS

Reputation power: 7
=GR=VAGGOS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregzagk View Post
Thanks in advance.
SPANKER ready GREG...(as always)

Are you playing Star Citizen? Join our Team
RSI Website (Robert Space Industries)
=GR=VAGGOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:56 PM   #10
Gaanalma

Reputation power: 13
Gaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really niceGaanalma is just really nice

HI I'm here, and I am waiting for confirmation of my flock.

www.36stormovirtuale.net
Gaanalma is offline   Reply With Quote