Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 05:22 PM   #1
Wags
Producer, Kool-Aid Mixer

Reputation power: 210
Default DCS WWII Rewards

Dear all,

We have been listening to the good and bad feedback from yesterday’s announcement and we recognize that we made a mistake. We agree that it is not fair that someone that already purchased P-51D or Fw 190 should be forced to receive them again when there are other project aircraft they prefer. We apologize.

As such, we are in the process of redesigning the backer’s page to allow you to choose the aircraft YOU wish. You will get a number of aircraft selection slots based on your contribution level as listed in the list below.

If you earlier paid a shipping cost, it will be added to your total pledge amount.

If you received a P-51D key from RRG earlier, that will count as one of your aircraft choices.

Planned aircraft still include:

- P-51D
- Fw 190 D-9
- Bf-109K-4
- Spitfire
- P-47D
- Me.262A1

$1-19
Bronze Backer credit in manuals and P-51D or Fw 190 D-9 and print-ready PDF manual

$20-$39
Bronze Backer credit in manuals, one aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manual and Normandy Map

$40-$59
Bronze Backer credit in manuals, two aircraft of choice, beta access, and print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map

$60-$79
Silver Backer credit in manuals, three aircraft of choice, beta access, and print-ready PDF manuals, and Normandy Map

$80-$99
Silver Backer credit in manuals, four aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, and Normandy Map

$100-$119
Silver Backer credit in manuals, five aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals and Normandy Map

$120-$139
Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals and Normandy Map

$140-$159
Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, and Normandy Map Alpha access

$160-$179
Gold Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access and copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product

$180-$199
Platinum Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product and TFC Polo Shirt

$200-$249
Platinum Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics, developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt and TFC hat and calendar

$250-$499
Platinum Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar and two keys for each aircraft

$500-$999
Diamond Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar, two keys for each aircraft and one existing aircraft skin with your name below the canopy

$1,000
Diamond Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar, two keys for each aircraft,
one existing aircraft skin with your name below the canopy and one custom paint scheme for the aircraft of your choice

$2,000
Diamond Backer credit in manuals, all aircraft of choice, beta access, print-ready PDF manuals, Normandy Map, Normandy Map Alpha access, copy of any Eagle Dynamics developed DCS product, TFC Polo Shirt, TFC hat and calendar, two keys for each aircraft,
one existing aircraft skin with your name below the canopy, one custom paint scheme for the aircraft of your choice and your face on the pilot model of your plane of choice

Note: Alpha access to aircraft is to be determined.

Falcon Northwest Tiki: i7 4770K, 8 GB RAM, GTX 980ti, Windows 10, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog stick with CH Pro Throttle.

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Last edited by Wags; 09-21-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #2
Krupi

Reputation power: 7
Krupi is a jewel in the rough

Thank you Wags, I hope this satisfy's everyone

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB Ram | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MFG crosswind Pedals

Project IX (TBA)
Old 07-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #3
Cowboy10uk

Reputation power: 29
Cowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to allCowboy10uk is a name known to all

Fantastic Wags, this is wonderful news. Thankyou for listening to us.

Cowboy10uk

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

Intel I5 3570K, 24GB DDR3 1600MHZ Ram, 3.5TB Hard Disk, Nvidia GTX 980TI Hybrid black edition, 3 x 23" widescreen monitors,1 X 24" Touchscreen monitor at 6720 X 1080, 1 x Oculus Rift DK2, TM Warthog Hotas, Komodo UH1 Collective, Saitek Pedals, Gametrix 908 Jetseat And a bloody awful Pilot
Old 07-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #4
ishtmail

Reputation power: 8
ishtmail is a jewel in the rough

Epic update, Wags. Many hugs. Also many hugs to Sith who's been very patient with us

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit
Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display
Old 07-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #5
Narushima

Reputation power: 3
Narushima will become famous soon enough

This looks much better. And it was such a simple change.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:27 PM   #6
Krupi

Reputation power: 7
Krupi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtmail View Post
Epic update, Wags. Many hugs. Also many hugs to Sith who's been very patient with us
+1 and SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB Ram | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MFG crosswind Pedals

Project IX (TBA)
Old 07-08-2014, 05:28 PM   #7
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 80
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to SiThSpAwN

ED does listen... Now can I pick the Hornet and can I write in another plane? Perhaps an F-22?

It's not the opinion that breaks the rules, its the delivery of that opinion • ED Product TermsED External Communication Policy example
Veteran of the DCS WWII July update thread of Two Thousand Fourteen • You're so vain, I bet you think this post is about you. • "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
**How to report a bug** • Visit Mudspike for more great simulation discussion and more!
Old 07-08-2014, 05:29 PM   #8
airdoc

Reputation power: 6
airdoc is just really niceairdoc is just really nice

Thanks Wags,

@Sith : i think you can change back your avatar now mate
Old 07-08-2014, 05:29 PM   #9
Jona33

Reputation power: 36
Jona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to allJona33 is a name known to all

And finally you can relax Sith, going by the previous thread you've had a ridiculous day so I'd breathe a sigh of relief. Been most impressed by your patience. At the beginning of the day your avatar probably didn't have any blood, then the customer's arrived.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:29 PM   #10
Wolf Rider

Reputation power: 20
Wolf Rider is a glorious beacon of lightWolf Rider is a glorious beacon of lightWolf Rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
ED does listen... Now can I pick the Hornet and can I write in another plane? Perhaps an F-22?

lol

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys
-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"
Closed Thread