selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions - Page 14 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-27-2017, 12:49 PM   #131
=Buckeye=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler View Post
Hi guys

So here is my experience:

I ordered 1x 10cm 1x 15cm 1x 20cm as well as blue and red spring.
Contact with Sahaj was very friendly. He took time to answer my questions.
Shipping to Central-Europe took just 3 days.
Stuff was well packed and arrived without a scratch.
The extensions are very well manufactured, thread and cables fit perfectly.
Installation was a breeze (and I am far away from being a talented tinkerer).
I just can highly recommend Sahaj and his product.

I went with the 15cm Extension keeping the original spring (the stick still self-centers). This works very well for helicopter flying. It is a massive improvement. Helicopters are much better controllable (especially in hover) using the extension and it is pure fun to fly them. Now the Warthog finally has grown up!

Give the gimbal some sanding and apply a thick layer of Nyogel 767a damping grease...makes the Warthog about as good as it can get (still short of VKB and VPC, but it maxes out its potential). Highly recommend the time investment in doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:
Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440
=Buckeye= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:57 PM   #132
=Buckeye=

Quote:
Hi guys

So here is my experience:

I ordered 1x 10cm 1x 15cm 1x 20cm as well as blue and red spring.
Contact with Sahaj was very friendly. He took time to answer my questions.
Shipping to Central-Europe took just 3 days.
Stuff was well packed and arrived without a scratch.
The extensions are very well manufactured, thread and cables fit perfectly.
Installation was a breeze (and I am far away from being a talented tinkerer).
I just can highly recommend Sahaj and his product.

I went with the 15cm Extension keeping the original spring (the stick still self-centers). This works very well for helicopter flying. It is a massive improvement. Helicopters are much better controllable (especially in hover) using the extension and it is pure fun to fly them. Now the Warthog finally has grown up!

Give the gimbal some sanding and apply a thick layer of Nyogel 767a damping grease...makes the Warthog about as good as it can get (still short of VKB and VPC, but it maxes out its potential). Highly recommend the time investment in doing this.

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:
Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440
Old 11-27-2017, 06:10 PM   #133
Boiler

Thanks for that hint Buckeye, it´s much appreciated. I was always wondering which kind of grease would be the best to grease the gimbal. Tried some but only to limited success...
Boiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:02 PM   #134
=Buckeye=

Quote:
Thanks for that hint Buckeye, it´s much appreciated. I was always wondering which kind of grease would be the best to grease the gimbal. Tried some but only to limited success...

Damping grease is a game change over the other options available. It's the creme de la creme of gimbal greases...run a search on it here, you'll find tons of feedback from users.

VR Rig:
Old 11-27-2017, 10:43 PM   #135
=Buckeye=

Default selling Thrustmaster Warthog extensions

Quote:

Damping grease is a game changer over the other options available. It's the creme de la creme of gimbal greases...run a search on it here, you'll find tons of feedback from users.

VR Rig:

Last edited by =Buckeye=; 11-28-2017 at 02:46 AM.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:31 PM   #136
Sahaj

Hi all,

I did not post for a while so I just want to let you know that I am still around and my website is the right place to find some accessories for your Warthog joystick.

In the meantime I have added some products to my shop and updated the layout of the website:
https://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

introduced a new VIDEO with stronger springs for the Warthog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmT9...ature=youtu.be

I will be introducing new hoodies in the upcoming months and soon I will be adding green, softer springs for the Warthog which have the goal to replace the standard spring.

Stay tuned, remember you can ping me on
FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005593788548

Insta: https://www.instagram.com/_.sahaj._/

And soon also on WhatsApp.

Thank you for your support and all the positive recommendations, I try to make some good stuff out of it, enjoy.

S! Sahaj
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	green raw.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	181225  

http://warthog-extensions-by-sahaj.com/

Last edited by Sahaj; 03-25-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Sahaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:58 PM   #137
BlacleyCole

Just ordered the 20cm model

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:08 PM   #138
Wicked.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehupp01 View Post
Got my 10cm thank you Sahaj.

I have the same seat and was wondering how you mounted the stick to the seat. It looks like the base you used is recessed underneath the clamp for the mounting arm. That is exactly what I want to do with mine. If anyone else has this setup I appreciate knowing how you did it.

Thanks,
Wicked

Intel i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz HT Disabled, Asus RoG Strix z390E Gaming, 64GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200, Asus RoG Strix RTX2080Ti OC @ 1.9Ghz, 1TB Samsung Evo 970Pro M.2 TM Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Samsung 50" 4KUHD TV, Acer 27" Touch Panel, CV1, Pimax 5K+, Valve Index, FSSB3 Lighting, F-16SGRH, 3 TM Cougar's and a Saitek X36 that I can't bring myself to part with.

Last edited by Wicked.-; 04-12-2018 at 10:24 PM.
Wicked.- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 06:24 PM   #139
BlacleyCole

I just ordered the small covers set, o ring, red spring and a second 20cm extension so i can set it on the floor. I hope it works should give me excellent control with two extensions.

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.
BlacleyCole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:14 PM   #140
Willie V.

Thumbs up Sahaj is a Great Guy!

All I'm gonna say is Sahaj is a great guy. Placed an order for some of his dust covers. I caught that during final sale I was not charged the shipping and put it in the notes. He shipped it without payment. He contacted me on how to pay him after already shipping it!!!

Thanks Bro!
Willie V. is offline   Reply With Quote