AI Task Push broken?

dooom

... I am trying to test a vehicle transmission. but when I select AI Task push, It does not allow me to select the transmitting unit. The drop down simply does not work.

Any ideas?

Setup:

HUMVEE at Kobuleti.

ADD Advanced WPT:

-Perform Command>Set Frequency 131 AM

-Perform Command>Set Transmission (select .ogg file) Loop checked.

TRIGGERS:

Mission Start> ADD RADIO ITEM TO COALITION>blue>REQUEST TRANSMISSION>fLAG 1 VALUE 1

SWITCHED CONDITION>FLAG 1 IS TRUE>AI TASK PUSH... (HERE IS WHERE THINGS BREAK)

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

sorry to bump but i'm hoping someone can confirm if their AI push task drop down is working...

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Think you need to assign specific tasks for the push- not just ordinary advanced waypoint things. I'll see if I can verify here in the next 10-

EDIT: Since I don't use it that often (haven't for a long time) I was remembering it differently... I went in and tried to get a task to push and it didn't either... maybe it is busted?

LATER EDIT:

WHOOPS- Got to check this out. Think we're both doing it wrong. I was remembering it right but for the life of me couldn't remember that extra place you need to go to set the action.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1960367

Set the tasks in here:

Screen_140220_110624.jpg

Edited by ENO

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art