VFAT 2013 Streamed on Virtual-Aerobatics.Com! - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #1
VH-Rock

Reputation power: 20
VH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to VH-Rock
Default VFAT 2013 Streamed on Virtual-Aerobatics.Com!

It is with sheer delight that we can announce that this years prestigious VFAT (Virtual Festival of Aerobatics Teams) event will be streamed live, right here, on Virtual-Aerobatics.Com in our new ‘Live Events Area‘. The Live events area not only displays the live stream of the event, but also features a dedicated chat system which will allow you to login (Either with Facebook or an email address) and chat to other pilots throughout all of the flying – This means that you can comment and chat to others whilst your favourite team is flying! The official VFAT livestream chat will also be available for you to comment on, but is deactivated during teams displays. Virtual Aerobatics will be providing full coverage of the build up to the event and throughout the weekend on the live events area and on our Facebook Page.

Throughout the course of the VFAT weekend, we will be hosting multiple competitions where you can get your hands on Virtual-Aerobatics.Com T-shirts, A full license for VEAO Simulations yet to be released ‘DCS: Hawk ‘ module and much more!

This years events takes place on Dec 6th/7th & 8th and features many of the worlds most popular virtual aerobatic teams such as the Virtual Blue Angels and the VAT Berkuts, but also features several new teams and interesting solo displays showing just what is possible in DCS World and Flaming Cliffs 2. We’re proud to be supporting several members of our community who are participating in this years show.

As we get closer to the event, more information about the streaming, including show schedules, competition times and the addition of a new key sponsor, with some fantastic prizes to give away, will be posted. Keep checking back, VFAT is almost here!
VH-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
141st_Gözcü

Reputation power: 7
141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about141st_Gözcü has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to 141st_Gözcü

Thank you

www.simwolfs.com
141st_Gözcü is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #3
Emmer

Reputation power: 18
Emmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really nice

No Virtual Thunderbirds this year, Rock?
Old 11-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
VH-Rock

VH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of lightVH-Rock is a glorious beacon of light

'Fraid not, Plenty of other great teams, though!
Old 11-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #5
VH-Rock

We've now created an event on Facebook, If you're going, join the event and enjoy the pre show build up!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1420..._mall_activity
Old 11-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
VTB_Ray

Reputation power: 8
VTB_Ray is on a distinguished road

Excellent, Rock! I hope I'm able to get that weekend off - looking forward to watching everyone perform.

I know it's disappointing to many that we won't be able to perform this year. I hope real life gives us a break next year and allows us to start flying again.

I've been enjoying flying in the Virtual Aerobatic server though, always a fun and relaxing environment - it's where I come to unwind from a long 4 day airline trip and do some "real" flying!

Thanks to Rock, Pman and the rest of the VAS staff for all the work you do to keep the server and site and running - we all appreciate it!

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster
Cooler Master HAF X Case| EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W PSU | EVGA Z68 FTW | Intel Core i7 2700k @ 5.0 Ghz |
16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600 MHZ | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW | SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme | Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM |
Oculus Rift | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 27" ASUS VG278H 3D monitor | Windows 7 64 bit |
VTB_Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:16 AM   #7
Emmer

Reputation power: 18
Emmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really niceEmmer is just really nice

Too bad , Ray.

Always a pleasure watching the VTB @ VFAT...........
Old 11-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
VH-Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTB_Ray View Post
Excellent, Rock! I hope I'm able to get that weekend off - looking forward to watching everyone perform.

I know it's disappointing to many that we won't be able to perform this year. I hope real life gives us a break next year and allows us to start flying again.

I've been enjoying flying in the Virtual Aerobatic server though, always a fun and relaxing environment - it's where I come to unwind from a long 4 day airline trip and do some "real" flying!

Thanks to Rock, Pman and the rest of the VAS staff for all the work you do to keep the server and site and running - we all appreciate it!

Thanks Ray, we do appreciate your support
Old 11-17-2013, 09:42 AM   #9
VH-Rock

Official Schedule now released:

http://www.virtual-aerobatics.com/la...ules-released/

Don't miss your favourite team!
Old 11-17-2013, 04:36 PM   #10
VH-Rock

VFAT Fly-ins start in 25 minutes!

http://www.virtual-aerobatics.com/live-shows/

Up today:

• VAT “Skyline” – 17th November, 17:00 GMT
  • VAT Angels & Demons – 17th November, 17:30 GMT
  • Virtual Red Arrows – 17th November, 19:00 GMT
  • Polish Air Force F-16 Virtual Display Team – 17th November, 19:45 GMT