MFCD for Android tablets (phones) - Page 60 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-09-2020, 06:22 PM   #591
Canduski

When I get to that starting point of the video, I can only see screen 1, the box with the number 2 does not appear.
Canduski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 06:27 PM   #592
colo

How many monitors connected to your PC do you have ?
Old 04-09-2020, 06:29 PM   #593
Canduski

Only a TV. If I reduce the screen as it puts in the video by dragging the icons inside the side strip, the icons do not stay there, they return to the place where they were. Off screen 1.

Last edited by Canduski; 04-09-2020 at 06:34 PM.
Canduski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 06:40 PM   #594
colo

Then you should setup it like first 27 seconds of video.

In the video, the second rectangle number 2 is shown because the PC has 2 monitors. Number 1 and 2 in the video are PC monitors.

If you have only one monitor, you must "sacrify" part of your monitor
for instruments. These instruments on your monitor will be transferred to your tablet.
Old 04-20-2020, 04:22 AM   #595
AesclepiusCrow

Hey Colo,

It's been a little while since I've checked in but I'm getting everything set up. Currently messing with the Shkval and the Abris in the Ka-50. I'm noticing the colors in the Shkval display seem to be discolored. Rather than greyscale, I'm getting grey scale with a sepia tone for the sky. Is there an option I'm missing or is this a a known thing?

Last edited by AesclepiusCrow; 04-20-2020 at 04:26 AM.
AesclepiusCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 06:36 AM   #596
colo

Hey AesclepiusCrow,
it has changed from some version of DCS World, the cockpit of Ka-50 has been revorked.
Old 05-24-2020, 07:37 PM   #597
Limaro

Hi,

I am having trouble with this, but cannot tell on what side, PC or Tablet.
I have actually two tablets I am testing this with.

Conditions: One Tablet Samsung A6 with Android 5.0.1 and the second Huawei with Android 9
Wifi quite ok for normal stuff. 2/3 Bars. (good for 2k Streaming)

- First of all, only one of both tablets can be reached at once.
- When connection is established from PC, the tablet remains in "Waiting for Connection" for several time.
> This sometimes gets only (sometimes) solved by wildly clicking on one of the Modules in PC Application (A10c, F/A 18,...)
- Often when testing, the APplication from PC does not allow me to Make the Instrument placement (disabled button)
- Also often the App on tablet seams not to start well. Screen remains black for some minutes.
- The Displays from F/A 18 are totally not sharp (screenshot)
- The only thing which I got to work was one MFCD for the A10c, and the latency of the images was,.. not impressive
- After some tries for F/A 18 I was within two hours (No connection, No content of MFD on tablet, crashing apps, not found tablets at PC) finally having DDI and picture (looked as in screenshot, nothing readable) on my tablet. After 10 seconds and 10 frames, the picture freezed and only the buttons worked afterwards.. no more FLIR image.

How can I get those things to work? Is there some special trick that I oversaw in the manual? (http://lumatek.sk/aInstruments/aInstruments.pdf)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aInstruments.PNG
Views:	10
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	237026  
Old 05-24-2020, 08:15 PM   #598
colo

Hi,
thank you for purchasing aInstruments !

Only one tablet reachable
-> try to stop app on both tablets (really stop, not just minimize)
-> then, start app on both tablet first and then start app on PC
-> if you have trouble connecting both tablets, you can try manual method(you can see tablet IP address when you push back button on Android device while running app)

Disabled button "Instrument placement"
-> at least one tablet must be connected with PC
-> you should run app on PC in admin mode

Displays from F/A 18 are totally not sharp
-> it seems that something goes wrong with instruments export in current DCS beta, please try it with DCS stable version

Latency
-> this is almost always network related, streaming of video is different thing (due buffering)
-> please check if your instruments dimension is not greater than 300x300 pixels

Please try it with DCS stable version and one tablet first with reasonable instruments size. If you have more questions, you can contact me at appsupport@lumatek.sk. I can send you pre-configured monitor profile and help you with configuration.

If you are not satisfied with product, you can fully refund your purchase within 48 hours without any action from my side (this is standard Google Play policy)

Cheers,
colo

Tags
android, cdu, display, mfcd, tablet