TeamVRC: F-100D Module

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement Regarding work on Projects.

As most members of the community already know, my available time to work on DCS Projects the last few years has dwindled to nearly zero. Every few weeks/months I would give a small update, and every update had the same underlying tone regarding my father and his health after his stroke.

Last Thursday evening (Oct. 23rd), My Father passed away in his sleep.

He leaves behind my mother, My 3 brothers and myself, as well as his brother and sisters.

At this point I am announcing publicly that all work on NON-CONTRACTED PROJECTS (Which includes DCS, FSX, THIRDWIRE, and Several Other Sims) will be halted immediately and indefinitely. Projects I have contracts for will be fulfilled without delay. (None of these contracts are related to Flight Sims).

This is not a decision I made easily, as I have several projects for both DCS and FSX I wanted to finish.

But with my father’s passing, he leaves behind several inherited obligations that I must give priority over any hobby/free time projects. Anyone that’s dealt with the VA Office and Armed Forces knows that legal proceedings are often drawn out over several months to years and require significant resources during that time. Aside from legal proceedings, I also have several obligations to my Mother, who has been swamped with paperwork as well as inheriting my father’s accounts. Transitioning those accounts from one name to another is also a drawn out process that involves several documents which are not always readily available.

I will definitely remain part of the community, as Flight Sims have been part of my life for as long as I can remember. The only difference is that I cannot work on projects for the foreseeable future.

If time becomes availible in the future, I'll to possibly work towards an AI only release.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Condolences.

Take care SkateZilla.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• ED Team

Sorry to hear that SkateZilla, condolences to you and your family.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

My condolences and prayers for you and your family Skates. I'm sure all the community supports your decision buddy.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• 4 years later...
any place to download?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2219282&postcount=152

If you read the last messages you see that it is a really old thread and if you scroll up one page you will find this statement, so no there is no place to download.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

This Project was halted and Archived 5 Years ago,

At this point if it was to ever resume, due to Graphics and Coding Changes within DCS Since that time it would be beneficial to start from Scratch and re-do everything.

There are no plans by myself to revive work on this project sorry.

//Closed

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs