No Gatling guns and rockets in fast mission? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-25-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
NinjaWrath

Reputation power: 0
NinjaWrath is on a distinguished road
Unhappy No Gatling guns and rockets in fast mission?

Hi,

I just got this Huey module working. And I enjoyed the Instant Action missions.. But when I create a fast mission, I realise that there are no gatling guns or rockets. Only side door guns....

Am I missing something here? I haven't done the campaign here, could that be why? Something will unlock certain features?

Cheers ppl!
NinjaWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
Rongor

Reputation power: 0
Rongor is a jewel in the roughRongor is a jewel in the roughRongor is a jewel in the roughRongor is a jewel in the roughRongor is a jewel in the roughRongor is a jewel in the roughRongor is a jewel in the rough

If you don't equip your ship with the desired armament, just dont wonder it appeares unarmed.
Rongor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
Derk

Reputation power: 6
Derk will become famous soon enoughDerk will become famous soon enough

Generate the mission, Click fly and then click mission planner. 2nd tab in lower right corner is for changing payload.
Click red exit icon in lower left corner when done.

Happy hovering!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
BTTW-DratsaB

Reputation power: 29
BTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of lightBTTW-DratsaB is a glorious beacon of light

OP is correct with assuming this is a problem. Or more like a unfinished feature that has yet to be completed in the Beta, I suppose.

The Fast mission generator needs to be tweaked for the UH1. Such as including armament by default and also to provide more realistic enemies to fight against.

For example if you generate a quick mission now and set all forces to No and then put Vehicle units to Min, you will be tasked with destroying 4*BTR80s 4*T72s and 8*Artillery units and some trucks.

I'd like it to generate more light vehicles and infantry etc as threats for UH1 missions Fast missions.

Sim Settings: Textures: Med | Scenes: Medium |Water: Low | Visibility Range: Medium | Heat Blur: On | Shadows: High | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen |MSAA: x2 | Tree Visibility: 9000 | Vsync: On | HDR: Cold | TSAA: Off | Mirrors: Off | Civ Traffic: Low | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 256 | Clutter: 200m | Fullscreen: On
BTTW-DratsaB is offline   Reply With Quote