Post when download is available?

R1Lawsy

This helped a lot! Thank you!

Please, cancel the download and start again (install the module again), it should use torrents and pick up where it left.

Tried several times now. Same result. After restarting the download it torrents roughly 1900 MB, unpacks and switches to http download looking for the 6669 MB. Still not available in the module manager either.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I hit "scale GUI" in the menu to try and fix my stretched menu problem. Black screen is all I get now. Is there any way to, outside of the client, force DCS to go back to using one monitor only and shut off this option?

Edited by Zilch

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

another thing that really bothers me 1 mb/s are u serious? its just not enough

Try 252KB/s

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

Are people getting it in the US ....mine doesn't prompt for the map at all and I'm updated to 2.1?

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

Are people getting it in the US ....mine doesn't prompt for the map at all and I'm updated to 2.1?

Yea Same here decided to go fishing at 12 CST (6 Pm in London) just got back and still can't download. . . odd.

I even tried the DCS_Updater in the bin folder both normal as well as run as admin. . .

Yea Same here decided to go fishing at 12 CST (6 Pm in London) just got back and still can't download. . . odd.

I even tried the DCS_Updater in the bin folder both normal as well as run as admin. . .

thought I would reply to my message

after looking in some threads found the answer

if having problems use the command prompt and use the DCS_updater update command to update the launcher. . .

For example

for me when I run the command prompt (push windows + R then type CMD)

My command prompt (from her on out CMD) says

"C:\Users\xendo>"

Then in CMD type CD then the directory to your bin folder for 2.0

mine is located in

C:\Flight Sims\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\2.0\bin

so in my CMD I would put

C:\Users\xendo>CD C:\Flight Sims\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\2.0\bin

then it would say

"C:\Flight Sims\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\2.0\bin>" (for you it would be your install path)

then in CMD type

DCS_updater update

and it will update the launcher.

I wrote this out just in case some are not very computer knowledgeable.

As a note.

you can use windows explorer to navigate to your install path then in where it would say This PC > Local Drive C> your install path

you can single click and copy and paste to the CMD to make it easier.

I hope this was clear and helped. perhaps someone could also help if I was as clear as mud but understands the steps.

EDIT #2: Perhaps a Moderator can make a sticky about how to do these steps so that others can see it as a sticky, although I know there are those that don't look at sticky's and ask anyway. . I am STILL guilty of doing that in forums. . .

Edited by xendoshi
gave example

5 hours so far and only 41% of the update.

Fluctuating between 130 KB/s and ~700 KB/s but mostly around 250 KB/s.

Australia.

Pretty much exactly the same speeds I'm getting here, so much for nbn.....

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• ED Team
I got 2.1 fine this afternoon, but there's no Normany anywhere in the user interface to download. (USA)

Please attach your dcs.log for ED to take a look at

guide in my signature

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Pretty much exactly the same speeds I'm getting here, so much for nbn.....

10.5 hours so far here ... 5Gb to go on the update then I have to do the map!

Fluctuating between 40-250 KB/s using torrent. Tried the direct download and it was crawling at 10 ...

Intel i7 13700K @ 5.3 GHz / ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus / 64 Gb G.Skill DDR4-3600 / RTX 4090 / 2TB Kingston KC3000 NVME / Win 10 x64 Pro / Pimax Crystal / WINWING F/A-18 HOTAS

A-10C, AJS-37, AV-8B, F-4E, F-5E, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18C, F-86F, FC3, Christen Eagle 2, FW190D-9, Mosquito, P-47D, P-51D, Spitfire, AH-64D, KA-50, UH-1H

Combined Arms, WWII Asset Pack, China Assets Pack, Super Carrier, Falklands Assets

Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Syria, Mariana Islands, South Atlantic, Sinai

I got 2.1 fine this afternoon, but there's no Normany anywhere in the user interface to download. (USA)

No different to everyone else, including me, as far as I can see.

Use Skatezilla's utility. Works every time! Or use the command prompt as described all over the place here including a few posts up.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

all night for me, and part for the morning. now, my first flight, and very bad perfomance.. go to the new test

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 4790K 4.0Ghz

MSI z97 GAMING 5

G SKill Ripjaws 1600 4x8Gb 32Gb

2x120Gb Ssd Kingstone

Seagate Barracuda 1Tb

ASUS GTX980 TI Strix 6gb

corsair CS750W Modular

Saitek X52 Pro 7Years Old jaja :joystick:

Saitek Rudder pedals

TrackIR5

I don't know is a bug but I just downloaded the 2.1 update and can not see several modules, module manager show them installed but I can not see them when the game starts

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1