New FW190 Cockpit Mod

Hi, :)

I want to create a better FW190 D-9 Cockpit skin with more realistic instruments and labeling.

Ok here it is. I orientate myself on a professional website about germans WW2 instruments. germanluftwaffe.com

I hope you enjoy it. :smilewink:

Pato_cockpit_fw1901.jpg

Pato_cockpit_fw1901.jpg

Edited by Ovis

Hi Pato,

Super Mod, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Infodaten über Spannweite wieder aufs

Revi zu legen? Ich nutze keinen Piloten in meinem Cockpit, da er mir die Sicht auf wichtige Schalter nimmt. Auch würde ich gerne das kleine Bild mit dem von meiner Frau tauschen, allerdings ohne dessous :megalol:. Welche Datei ist das und wie groß darf sie max sein?

Gruß

Little_D

1./JG2_Little_D

Staffelkapitän

1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."

"The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

I changed the Mod and put the "correct" wingspread details beside the nice lady.;)

----------------------

Hi Little_D,

hab den Mod angepasst. Die richtigen Spannweiten sind wieder drinnen.Hier sind im Original Schreibfehler drinnen. Auch mit der VR lesbar. Habs geprüft. fw190cpt_part06.dds heisst die Datei. Am besten das DDS Plugin von Nvidia benutzen. Größe ca.5,4MB.

Gruß Pato.

Edited by Ovis

you can do it yourself. Its free to edit.:)

The file in original and mod named equal and called "fw190cpt_part06.dds"

Change it with photoshop and you can find the plugin for photoshop dds converting here:

https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

edit: I added a "fw190cpt_part06.dds" without a picture on the chin rest in a special folder inside the zip file.watch for the read me.txt

Edited by Ovis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

update to v1.1;)

Improved instruments illumination, textures from switches, screws ect. More grey cockpit textures instead of blue/grey.

...ehem...and the lady is gone:pilotfly:

thanks. I will check it:)

edit.

Yes it´s true. And the bf109 got the same problem like the fw190.

I´ll filter the mods only for 1.5. 2.0 seems to make some kind of trouble after the patch.

Thank you for your advice.

Edited by Ovis

I have to find out the problem. When i find the solution the fixed mod will be uploaded. But this takes time.;)

Thank you for how much you do with this cockpit, it's really excellent and I'm really sorry I can not even use it in World 2.0 :)

:thumbup:

same for the K4. Thanks for taking a look.

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

edit: The magic word is "specular map".The added some at the cockpit textures with the patch. I have to create some for the mods. Don´t know how... but i will learn it.:)

Thanks again.

All of us must adapt to new things with DCS.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Well, all DCS cockpit and livery mods created for previous lighting engine will not work correctly in 2.1 and have to be re-made.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Good progress. But with a funny effect. :megalol: Now the cockpit looks like polished. Ok....no problem. I`ll adjust it....but not today. Within next week i try to finish it.

• Like 1