Huey Cole start training mission inop

BlacleyCole

I’m trying to run the huey cold start training mission from the mission editor to learn how it works. Luckily the triggers show and in the first trigger is except it dint recognize when the space bar is pressed I put a smoke marker at the end of the first trigger actions it works. Put it at the beginning of the second triggers actions it doesn’t pop. What’s wrong?

Edit changed the flag 2 from false and it goes on to work. So I guess flag 2 is the spacebar or at one time did. Is there a list of all the flags and what they stand for. Also a list of the Id numbers in the huey cockpit.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I’m trying to run the huey cold start training mission from the mission editor to learn how it works. Luckily the triggers show and in the first trigger is except it dint recognize when the space bar is pressed I put a smoke marker at the end of the first trigger actions it works. Put it at the beginning of the second triggers actions it doesn’t pop. What’s wrong?

Edit changed the flag 2 from false and it goes on to work. So I guess flag 2 is the spacebar or at one time did. Is there a list of all the flags and what they stand for. Also a list of the Id numbers in the huey cockpit.

I tried the UH-1H Training mission Startup tonight, and the "SPACE BAR" was working ok, make sure you only press the "SPACE BAR" after the voice over has finished playing and then press for a second or two for it to be recognized. (It is checked for in the triggers that have a command that has "Wait for user response" in its name).

The only issue I had was powering on the first two radios, the power buttons are mixed up with the frequency knob (I will report as a fault):

1. To turn on the AN/ARN-82 you have to turn the frequency knob to the right one click forward with the middle mouse button wheel instead of the correct method of one right mouse click.
  2. To turn on the AN/ARC-134 you have turn the frequency knob to the left once and then to the right once using the middle mouse button wheel instead of the correct method of one right mouse click.

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.