Anime Thread

pauldy

Growing up in Thailand we just called them all, whether in the form of comic books or animated tv shows, Japanese cartoons. They were the best.

Here are my top three back when I was around 11 or 12.

Cobra (manga)

attachment.php?attachmentid=115879&stc=1&d=1428034340

Microman (manga)

attachment.php?attachmentid=115878&stc=1&d=1428034338

Tiger Mask (anime) I even made a mask just like it. lol :P

ttndwyst-Xo

microd6.jpg.a8206343e8b2ca09ea10967f0a7a9acb.jpg

Cobra_tankou_vol_1.jpg.61cd315154eaeb060305dfa81574fe9f.jpg

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

• 5 months later...
..something to look forward to, for some of us maybe..

Fighter Girl Chronicle

not yet a TV series per se but will be about Jet Aircraft Personifications or so..

I've been reading some of the online Novel chapters... Although the translations by Google are gibberish at best.. the rough idea of the stories seem good enough

I'm hope this gets a TV anime adaption by next year^^

Some of the characters

F-15J

mm%20f-15j%20fgc1_zpsj97gxiaf.png

F-16C

mm%20f-16%20fgc1_zpsxqc1habr.png

F-117A

mm%20f-117A%20fgc_zps3ygbs940.png

I like the Characters designs. in Flight Highschool more.

As a kid I used to watch Daitarn 3, UFO Robot Grendizer, Mazinger, Space battleship yamato etc etc... Those were great times to watch cartoons. After that the whole anime thing was dumbed down to high school girls with big eyes and bouncing tits

LOL you exaggerate a bit. If you dig in in the thousands of productions today you will still find real gems.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you prolly don't know but they will be making a galactic heroes re-make for 2017.

Soon we will have macross delta. Not sure about the quality of this one (see below) but we will see. :)

GMKiLsbWiHY

Edited by Pilotasso

My PC specs below:

Well goth lolita is always a safe play. Must admit I have a thing for them, lol. one of the heloweens years ago I convinced my wife to cosplay deathnote, we made quite a poor impression on Yagami and Misa Misa, no one at party was into anime at all . but that left me quite a few interesting pictures of my SO : )

As for your list I did watch the tank girsl and enjoyed quite a bit (I do have a thing for tanks). Although I just had to fast forward through a lot, they sure like to have tea and pastries all the freaking time. Amd Made watch kelly's heroes , excellent. Anywho we discussed it a year ago or so already .

Here is AMV that pretty much summarize all the season 1 (in my favorites ) :

Suturike witches was somewhat fun but I just can't get over the constant fan service... Sure its nice , but since the do it every effin time it looses the effectiveness . and magic shmagic, it must be freezing flying up there with bare bottoms!

Now as to "look at me I'm a warship!" Girls, well I will watch it , eventually, for now however I drop this here... Cracks me up every time (I work with offshore team )

Edited by agrasyuk

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

Speaking of Anime,

anyone seen "The Wind Rises"?

yeah, like everything Studio Ghibli is awesome and gorgeous, but may not please for the action diehards these days.

My PC specs below:

He kinda has a point. Social interaction here in Japan is just retarded. If you look at a lot of the popular anime these days, at least in Japan, it's all about cute little school girls for otaku to drool over because they're too invertebrate to get a real girlfriend.

That said, there's nothing wrong with anime, but when it leads to a situation like the above something's wrong.

Edited by Nealius

I don't want to offend anyone, but.... I agree with him. I can barely stand looking at a lot of the characters in many animes, they are just that weird. Not trying to be a radical feminist here, but if you need examples for objectified women you get them there. It is not that I dislike looking at them, but to me they are a bit ridiculous to be honest.

Before this escalates into something not so good, I'll say I'm sorry for creating this thread. Well, It's probably my fault anyway so yeah..

I should've realized most people find anime (or at least the modern titles) weird or could be plain disgusting..

I'm sorry too for Necroposting or rezing this thread from the dead..

You can now let this thread die in peace... ^

Anyway I'll just post in these forums when I have some inquiries or problems encountered in DCS.. because after all, this is what these boards are all about.

Speaking of which DCS 1.5 is great, I just love how the skies looks now^^

Thank you and have a great day everyone!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Before this escalates into something not so good, I'll say I'm sorry for creating this thread. Well, It's probably my fault anyway so yeah..

Wha...? Some people don't like anime...so what? They have an opinion, you have yours. Just enjoy your hobby and that's it.

There are plenty of anime that don't simply objectify people or use obvious stereotypes, and even a couple of them that actually draw characters in a realistic way!

These will often fall in the "seinen" category - more mature anime, so to speak. An recent example would be Subete ga F ni Naru, pretty interesting.

There are different anime for different audiences, nothing wrong with liking some and disliking others, nothing wrong with hating anime either, as long as it doesn't derive towards hating people who do like anime.