korea map !

lefty1117

If you can wait the number of years it takes to create such a map.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Given current world events I wonder, has there been any talk of a Korea map? Think of the modern scenarios ... not to mention some Mig Alley action!
Korea government so insane. They are blocked Falcon 4.0 just it is make Korea Map If ED make korea map, or attempt it, Korea Gov will be angry.

나의 SM-G930S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Korea government so insane. They are blocked Falcon 4.0 just it is make Korea Map If ED make korea map, or attempt it, Korea Gov will be angry.

9eqCU9Gm.png

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

While I'm certainly not against a 50s era Korea map, and that may certainly be easier to develop than a modern Korea map, I think the guys flying the Korean era jets are a minority compared to the modern jets, and would still be a minority even with the theoretical release of such a map bolstering the popularity of the Korea era jets.

There's plenty of great reasons to develop a modern Korea map if possible, here's a few:

- The A-10C guys such as myself would love it. A-10s from the 25th are always ready to Fight Tonight and fly over Korea every day. I hear them constantly on the Osan freqs.

- The soon to be F/A-18C drivers will love it. In the event of any hostilities between the US and the DPRK, the Navy's aircraft carriers and their air wings would be a vital component of US forces.

- The Korean peninsula is the site of a very real, very possible conflict. While there are no shortage of realistic scenarios to be dreamed up in the Caucasus map, as Georgia is NATO leaning, (and I think there are talks underway to join NATO) The Korean Peninsula has been dominating the news headlines for nearly the last week and a half from the date I write this post. Mission designers looking to create realistic scenarios pretty much have their work cut out for them.

- It has a pretty diverse range of terrain. Along the west coast there are wide coastal plains that rise into some serious mountains and hills as you go east. Dozens of small islands dot the western coastline of both the North and the South.

I'm sure there's a few hundred more. Those are just the big ones I can think of.

I have no doubt that we've all seen this video nothing short of a few dozen times, but every time I come back and watch it again, I get this strange yearning for a Korea map. ;)