Noob TacView Ques

CrackerJack

I have TacView 1.3.1 installed. I've made sure 'Record DCS Flights' is selected. I've also specified a folder for the ACMI files.

I start TacView and then start DCS. What else do I need to do because when I fly a mission and return to Tacview there is no flight info??

Win 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-7700k@4.2GHz, MSI 1080Ti , 16 GB, 500GB SSD, LG 34UM95, Acer T232HL, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

That should be all you need to do. Have you checked the ACMI-Folder if it's really empty?

Did you had to specify where you have installed DCS when you told Tacview to record DCS flights? Maybe it has a wrong install path but that should cause an error message unless you have more than 1 installation of DCS and it records the wrong one.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It is not necessary to start Tacview to get recordings. What you should check is go to;

C:\Users\"your name"\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts

And check that the Export.lua holds below line;

local Tacviewlfs=require('lfs');dofile(Tacviewlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/TacviewExportDCS.lua')

When opening the .lua use Notepad++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org/)

Cheers

Hans